Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thejoker_144070e.jpg

Never rub another man's rhubarb.

HA-HA-HA!

The Counter is now at 3!!! You all got yours, N'est pas?

Last edited:
Holy crap! That does look good. Twisted minds think alike huh? Maybe I'll be using a gift card now! Wow creepy. I wonder how his regular, slicked back hair would look green though?

Whose is that by the way? Les'? I know he is a Batman fan.

That is a great modern Joker, I think my 2nd favorite custom next to the 1930's one Les did.

You need to crank out a custom Joker DA!!! I'd love to see what your crazyass could come up with!!!

If I did go ahead and order Eddie with a gift card,and got him repainted, the clothes are the only issue I'm seeing. Finding a 1:6 suit wouldn't be too hard, but I'm not sure how well dying one Purple would be. The outfit is the only thing really holding me back from doing it. On the fence with this one.

Anyone want to give me a push? :monkey3

Anyone want to give me a push? :monkey3

That is one wicked face for The Joker. Here's a push. Who says the suit has to be purple? The one above doesn't look purple to me. For some reason the Murder Legendre suit comes to mind, as a simple long tailed coat, that may suffice. A bit of ribbon for the tie, and how hard is a flower to get? It's the head you have to work on. The time is now. Go for it.

OK I'll get him. I'll just wait for my Spooktacular Survival Kit to arrive to see if I get a better gift card amount. I have a $30, $25, and $100. I want to save the $100 for something big later (if that ever happens) so I'll use the $30 if I don't get anything bigger with the Kit.

No matter what advise we ask for here, the response is always to do it! :lol

I don't know who made this one, but I have been itching to get one myself and make a Joker myself. Though I probably would sculpt the hair and paint it a bit darker. :rock

Back