Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTW Coco, every time I look at your Joker head I think it's the best of all the ones I've seen. Yours being the very first, Les really did an amazing job with this one: totally clean lines even when zoomed in, and I love that one crooked arched eyebrow -- very Nicholson. Even the one eye seems slightly squinted, which gives him a really lifelike look.

Now that's not putting down anyone's Les Joker head. Hell, I have my own (see my sig) and I absolutely love it. Just saying, IMHO, I really like Coco's.

Last edited:
Hey Mikey! What body did you use for your Joker?
I'd be interested to know too, and Mikey, did his shoe lace come undone. Mine's did, and I'm having one helluva time doing it up again. Anyone know how to tie a shoelace. :lol

Coco lassal. Job done. Hat's off to you.

I'd be interested to know too, and Mikey, did his shoe lace come undone. Mine's did, and I'm having one helluva time doing it up again. Anyone know how to tie a shoelace. :lol

I just slipped mine off his feet... although I think DiD figures have a larger foot than Dragon bodies.

Yeah, I just slipped them off and onto the new body, but caught the shoelace, and it pulled undone. Probably need someone with surgical skills to do it up again. :lol I'll get there. Scalpel. Clamp. Quick, quick, anaesthetic.

Yeah, I just slipped them off and onto the new body, but caught the shoelace, and it pulled undone. Probably need someone with surgical skills to do it up again. :lol I'll get there. Scalpel. Clamp. Quick, quick, anaesthetic.

Good luck with it... that will be a pain in the arse I'm sure to get retied.

BTW Coco, every time I look at your Joker head I think it's the best of all the ones I've seen. Yours being the very first, Les really did an amazing job with this one: totally clean lines even when zoomed in, and I love that one crooked arched eyebrow -- very Nicholson. Even the one eye seems slightly squinted, which gives him a really lifelike look.

Now that's not putting down anyone's Les Joker head. Hell, I have my own (see my sig) and I absolutely love it. Just saying, IMHO, I really like Coco's.

i think the very same thing everytime i see coco's head. there's something very very real about it.

If I remember right Les said that he worked many hours tweaking that first Joker head and it really shows as you guys have noticed.

I see a slight difference between others as well. I even see a difference between it and the drippy Joker I just got.

They are both awesome though! :rock

Stupid question - but here I go....

Can I buy the custom Joker head that Les Walker created? Is Les selling it?

I am interested in one, but can't PM him since his mailbox is full.

He made a set amount and all those are gone but ,if you can get ahold of him, it never hurts to ask. He had mentioned that he'll be doing a run of unpainted heads when he gets more material and time.

He's also finishing up a break/garage overhaul this week. So he hasn't been on as much... if you can't PM him now, I'm sure once he gets back to painting he'll be easier to reach.

Thanks for the advise, guys!

Les, please PM me when you see this. I am interested in a painted Joker head. Your mailbox is full.

I think that's what I used also but yours looks better for some reason.:lol

By the way I put you on the list for a hat.:cool:

Thanks, I'll pay up now.

Mine might looka little better because I also wrapped his tummy a bit. Gave him a girdle, as it were. The belly he comes with is fine and all, but hangs to loose.

I got mine for $250.00 shipped to the UK a few weeks ago.
Keep your eyes peeled ( and let all members know your looking for one because then awesome members send you a link :rock ) and you could get lucky.

Back