CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : WATCHMEN Rorschach

Painting your Michael Chiklis sculpt from awhile back, spot on sculpt dude. And Rorshach is great too!

That's great brother! Awesome sculpt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you! appreciate it :)

Looking great

Thanks!

Painting your Michael Chiklis sculpt from awhile back, spot on sculpt dude. And Rorshach is great too!

Thank you! That one was a lot of fun to do, and its still one of my favorites :)

Painted my Keaton sculpt. Quick phone pic.

3CBE1350-4038-423E-B350-6BE079B23384_zpsgbfh61qy.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : WATCHMEN Rorschach - Keaton Wayne

been a while since I've posted anything. I've actually not been on the boards much at all. Life with a baby has taken its toll! lol I've been spending the majority of my time chipping away at my back log of commissions. I've worked on several projects that I've agreed to keep quite until they were totally completed. Can't wait to show it all when the time comes! in the mean time here are a couple things I've done recently.

Finished wearable Haunted Mask replica

Quiet from MGS.

I'm currently working on a life-size bust of Nicholson as the joker. Still early WIP

Lastly, got some stuff in the for sale thread :) Thanks all!
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ustom-head-sculpts-django-candie-outfits.html

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : NEW STUFF! (2/13/15)

That Jack Nicholson Joker bust is looking superb already!

All great stuff here man! That Jack joker is just insane! Can't wait to see it finished up:)

all awesome stuff as always caine- wish my custom depo was,ent 65 miles from my house its a 130 round trip just to pay £14 custom CHarges on one head sculpt totally unbearlivable - i would rather pay u the charges myself and you post it out as a gift

thaTS THE ONLY DOWN SIDE OF ORDERIN ANY SCULPTS FROM YOU - SUCH A SHAmE COZ YOUR TALENT AS COME ON LEAPS AND BOUNDS AND ONE OF THE BEST SCULPTERS ON THE BOARDS

All great stuff here man! That Jack joker is just insane! Can't wait to see it finished up:)

Thanks man, really appreciate it!

all awesome stuff as always caine- wish my custom depo was,ent 65 miles from my house its a 130 round trip just to pay £14 custom CHarges on one head sculpt totally unbearlivable - i would rather pay u the charges myself and you post it out as a gift

thaTS THE ONLY DOWN SIDE OF ORDERIN ANY SCULPTS FROM YOU - SUCH A SHAmE COZ YOUR TALENT AS COME ON LEAPS AND BOUNDS AND ONE OF THE BEST SCULPTERS ON THE BOARDS

Yea, I appreciate the kind words :) and like I suggest to anyone who orders from me that live overseas, I can always ship directly to a painter, or anyone else in the states for that matter.

my Caine head comes in 3 days ago and today I paint and add hairs on it and must say Caines Quality is amazing . Anytime again and hope o deal with you again

Back