Statue C3PO Lifesize Bust Special Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rats. I wonder why. Isn't it the same as the other one, just sans weathering?

Yeah, right? I really want to see in hand pics before i order.

didnt order the first version, thinking about ordering the second version, or should i wait for the third version?

Ughhh I really need to catch up! I only have 2 life-size busts :( I'm dying to get all of them...Yoda and the Emperor being my least favorite. Why am I telling you any of this? Not sure...

Is this one ever going to be released? Cos several shops here suddenly have the original one listed again.
And even Sideshow has it again on backorder.

This now says December 2012. I'm debating getting either this one or the original version, since it's available again on backorder. I used to have the life size 3PO figure and I regret buying it because it was so expensive and fragile, but the busts are a lot more reasonable and still give you a good version of 3PO.

I know pretty much what that the original version looks like since it's the same as the life size figure, but I'm not sure about the clean version. Some the photos on Sideshow's site don't look great, but I'm sure that's because it's hard to take photos of something so shiny. I guess I'll have to wait and see some in-hand photos. Anyone have this on order?

This now says December 2012. I'm debating getting either this one or the original version, since it's available again on backorder. I used to have the life size 3PO figure and I regret buying it because it was so expensive and fragile, but the busts are a lot more reasonable and still give you a good version of 3PO.

I know pretty much what that the original version looks like since it's the same as the life size figure, but I'm not sure about the clean version. Some the photos on Sideshow's site don't look great, but I'm sure that's because it's hard to take photos of something so shiny. I guess I'll have to wait and see some in-hand photos. Anyone have this on order?

I have one on order....Since May to be exact lol!!! Final payment keeps getting pushed back. Oh well, I'm enjoying my Vader ANH helmet too much to care.

I plan on ordering the clean version, once I see some in hand photos.

Since this has been delayed so long is there a way to cancel it and get the nrd back from Sideshow. This has got a little ridiculous in the time it has taken to arrive.

Back