Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great pictures... maybe I missed it .. but where do you turn the lights on ? guess individually right ?

R2 - right on top of the dome
C3po - this is a bit troublesome as you have to remove the faceplate to reach the switch behind the face plate...no idea what they are thinking when designing it...:slap

Awesome pics Mywii. They look great. Do 3PO' s neck and torso move...are they posable? Thanks for the info man.

Re: Premium Format C3PO in progress

We may have to accept the possibility there could be a lot of plastic involved in these especially with articulating parts and so many light up features. Plus polystone in both of these as a set would be heavy on the shipping.

wtf no plastics! if i wanted plastics, i did buy some medicom crap version.

lol. I knew it was in here somewhere. One of my first posts in this thread.

Just got mine.

2DA79A63-B1C4-4381-B6E5-6844EC9355A8-1215-00000098A4054FC8_zps612edd84.jpg

R2 & 3PO look great! Thanks for posting the pics of your! :duff

The fact you have to go in and mess about taking 3PO's face plate off to get the lights on is a real pain. How long is the paint gonna hold up if you have to keep doing that?

Would have been so much easier and classier just to have a switch on the base powering both of them.

I have to do the same thing with my Hot Toys Iron Man MK-VII faceplate...it's slightly annoying but not that big of a deal, IMO.

So, if there's no electronics in the base of the regular, can you interchange the base between the regular and exclusive?

Has anyone else received a cancellation notice for the exclusive over the past 24 hours

Isn't the waitlist closed for the exclusives? I thought they had cancelled all waitlists for this some time ago.

I might be wrong and thinking of something else.

Back