Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still happy with my purchase of these two. I think they look great and will definitely fit well with my collection.

reverse, $750 for old beatup droids, nope.

I know what you mean. I got my TOD Indy and sent it back because his shirt sleeve was ripped off and his pants had a hole and he had dirt all over his arms. Also had send back my Conan PF because he had red paint on him. I am not sure I will be picking up the Hulk maquette either. He has dirty feet.

:)

I know what you mean. I got my TOD Indy and sent it back because his shirt sleeve was ripped off and his pants had a hole and he had dirt all over his arms. Also had send back my Conan PF because he had red paint on him. I am not sure I will be picking up the Hulk maquette either. He has dirty feet.

:)

:rotfl

I love these droids, the PF looks perfect but just can not justify the price tag they are asking. Especially with all the other awesome stuff coming out now. Its hard but gotta be strong >_< maybe pick them up one day, no SW PF collection is complete without them....

The price is what has kept me from ordering too. I feel they are $100-$150 overpriced.

Yeah, they are. I want them, and I hope I can eventually budget for them. I guess it depends on what other products SS, HT, EB, etc put out early 2013. They cost more than the Burton Batmobile! :horror

I am waiting for the reg because I like that one better anyways. Will prob be able to get it for at least $100 less on ebay once it comes out.

I am waiting for the reg because I like that one better anyways. Will prob be able to get it for at least $100 less on ebay once it comes out.

Personally, I'd feel a lot more comfortable ordering something this expensive direct from SS than from some guy on Ebay, even if he was $100 cheaper.

Personally, I'd feel a lot more comfortable ordering something this expensive direct from SS than from some guy on Ebay, even if he was $100 cheaper.

Agreed, plus I think I may try and do the payment plan for these guys so I am not violated all at once.:lol

Back