Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new selfmade background for my Droids PF .. what do u guys think?

d2b229991791a4db1856a2e574052188.jpg

d5e2b98b58a407bd151577f36099a4df.jpg

bbf3bfa76ba5135991713d455424eb94.jpg

After a very long wait I've finally found a regular set and is being shipped this coming week...so looking forward to having these two guys. $900 which I thought is reasonable since retail was around $750 I believe

After a very long wait I've finally found a regular set and is being shipped this coming week...so looking forward to having these two guys. $900 which I thought is reasonable since retail was around $750 I believe

You won't be disappointed. This is a great set of PFs. They display great and are the perfect duo to compliment any SW display. Congrats!

Congrats. You'll love them. The weathered paint app makes them look like they are in the beginning of Ep.IV. Display them proudly.

Apparently. Which makes the whole thing much more similar to the first Exclusive version, they came in one package but with separate bases if memory serves. And this, in turn, makes the idea of this new edition even worse, given how limited was the first Exclusive.

Back