Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that would have been an excellent exclusive in that you'd get both the Yavin themed base and the sand base. That way youd have the choice of not only displaying the droids on alternate bases but whether you want to display them individually or together! saying that, having clean droids on a sandy base wouldnt make sense would it?!

I ordered the EX cos i love the clean metallic look of the droids but if the truth be told i actually prefer the sandy base! DOH!

Now that would have been an excellent exclusive in that you'd get both the Yavin themed base and the sand base. That way youd have the choice of not only displaying the droids on alternate bases but whether you want to display them individually or together! saying that, having clean droids on a sandy base wouldnt make sense would it?!

I ordered the EX cos i love the clean metallic look of the droids but if the truth be told i actually prefer the sandy base! DOH!

:exactly: I want some sand! I mean SS could have add some superglue and sprinkle a bit of sand right? Sand is normally free of charge. :lecture

:exactly: I want some sand! I mean SS could have add some superglue and sprinkle a bit of sand right? Sand is normally free of charge. :lecture

you have to remember that the exclusive of this premium format is the clean droids - clean droids on a sandy base would be inaccurate as they'd be dirty...looks like i'm gonna have to get both!

Just wondering if there has been another PF released in the past that has such a difference between the regular and EX. I mean, if there was an opportunity to own both versions then this PF would be the one as really they are quite different in appearance - one being weathered and the other being polished...

I thought you would snap up the reg dirty droids Roberto? They seem right up your street with the more realistic weathering and stuff.

I thought you would snap up the reg dirty droids Roberto? They seem right up your street with the more realistic weathering and stuff.

With all the panic of nabbing an EX in the 50 seconds before it sold out i just clicked on the EX without thinking! You see, i've always wanted the clean version but after much deliberation the regular just displays better IMO. These 2 droids need to be together on the same base...I know this sounds crazy but i think i'm gonna have to get them both! :cuckoo:

With all the panic of nabbing an EX in the 50 seconds before it sold out i just clicked on the EX without thinking! You see, i've always wanted the clean version but after much deliberation the regular just displays better IMO. These 2 droids need to be together on the same base...I know this sounds crazy but i think i'm gonna have to get them both! :cuckoo:

Nope..not crazy at all. I have the regular on PO and I'm on the waitlist for the EX. I think they are different enough to get both. Now that I just wrote that is does seem a little crazy!!! :cuckoo:

Nope..not crazy at all. I have the regular on PO and I'm on the waitlist for the EX. I think they are different enough to get both. Now that I just wrote that is does seem a little crazy!!! :cuckoo:

I think it's ex or fail..... :rotfl even though i miss this big deal with ss on this set, at least I've secure a ex Droids set :wink1: so I know mine is on the way to my collection!

Back