Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should do one of those sideshow experience vids on CBG's collecting adventures.

:lol yes that would be kind of fun to watch? I've been collecting a lot of other collections before statues. Mostly g1 transformers, gi Joe, thundercats, voltron, spawn, marvel figures, he man, beanie baby back in the days, dvd's, furby's ( yeah, yeah) star wars figures, movie posters, every single power rangers megazords, old 80s and 90s video games, horror items, comic books, Simpsons figures, etc.....

Reading all of these post has been fun. The one thing I will say is that I personally would not take the chance just because I don't have 875.00 to gamble with. However the Ewok seller seems legit. I mean he has over 400 sales and is at 100% rating. His sales are also not just a bunch of $1.25 sales they are large expensive sales. Seems like he has a good thing going on ebay so why would he try and screw someone now?

Hope CBG gets his droids. But if not, then expensive lesson learned.

I have dealt with ewok before and he gave me money back after the 45 day period on paypal and told me he was scammed on the joker statue and the person took the money and ran. I don't know if that's true or not but as far as money returned i got it. So CBG from my experience you should get your money back if something happens to the statue. Cause i preordered from him last year when joker was gone to assure i have one. I would buy from him again.

I have dealt with ewok before and he gave me money back after the 45 day period on paypal and told me he was scammed on the joker statue and the person took the money and ran. I don't know if that's true or not but as far as money returned i got it. So CBG from my experience you should get your money back if something happens to the statue. Cause i preordered from him last year when joker was gone to assure i have one. I would buy from him again.

Thanks for the info, I can't wait to score this droid exclusive set for less than retail costs. :yess: thanks again ewok for the chance to own this! It was One of the few sets I had no chance to get because of SS bs TBD thing that sold out in hours. :/ I wonder if I should buy his other set too so that I can trade it for the optimus maquette.... :lol if I know him and bought from him before I would surely already have bought the second set. No question about that.

Please, buy his other set!

If I know him I would, but can't until I know I'm getting my first set. If I can trust him 100% that second set or third, forth sets he has would have been gone like someone running away from a swarm of killer bees! :rotfl I would use it to trade for prime, hulk, capt America, and Thor!

If I know him I would, but can't until I know I'm getting my first set. If I can trust him 100% that second set or third, forth sets he has would have been gone like someone running from a swarm of killer bees! :rotfl I would use it to trade for prime, hulk, capt America, and Thor!

still wouldn't get you any of those :lol

I still would love to know how he accquired 3 sets of the Droids when they sold out under an hour. Pretty skillfull..

Im guessing like everyone else right? Open more accounts? There's no other way than that I believe. I mean people here order 3 of things before right Mr. V? :D

Im guessing like everyone else right? Open more accounts? There's no other way than that I believe. I mean people here order 3 of things before right Mr. V? :D

You just have to have 3 different shipping/billing addresses and 3 different cards to pay with. I'm sure most multiple buyers use friends/family to order.

I was sitting at the computer debating on ordering when it was available...then it sold out. I don't think anyone knew it'd be limited to 200 for such popular characters.

Back