Buttmunch's Beautiful Bumbling Blunders of Boredom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The background isn't faked, its real. But I didn't build it. Zahl did. Its the Joker Interrorgation room diorama he made. Its wonderful!

Plus its a nicer backdrop then just my wall :lol

He only had three, big fingers though. I thought it was generally accepted it was robotic because of that. He just used a laser pistol like everyone else in the cartoon though, so I don't think the armor theory holds up there very well.

Either way I've designed it so I could use the robot arm or get some clone armor from TA and have the armored arm look too.

OK, the good Major is done enough to show off and get opinions.

dsc01480pz.jpg

dsc01481t.jpg

I will be working on the patch strap so it isn't so thick. And I'm not quite happy with the fit of the helmet on his head. And I've got a few more sets of dog tags coming, but I'm not sure more will look better. The original card art had 6 tags and he has on 4 right now.

And if anyone knows a good gun that would work for him, I'm all ears.

Got around to updating my movie Nick Fury with a better head than the Sideshow one.

dsc01493ru.jpg

dsc01494li.jpg

dsc01495b.jpg

Based on this pic of him on the set of Iron Man 2:

iron_man_2_pic_7.jpg

I found a head I like better for my Major Bludd. And the helmet fits better too!

dsc01497g.jpg

dsc01498d.jpg

I can't help but feel he needs more gear though. All of the Sideshow figures have been loaded and he is a bit on the skimmpy side right now. Any suggestions?

That Nick Fury looks sick! :rock

And regarding Major Bludd, shouldn't his helmet be black or something? Good luck finding some armor, I tried monkey depot, but perhaps 7toys7 has some?

Last edited:
Nick Fury needs a gut on him.

Bludds helmet needs to come down more. Trim the head or mod the helmet, and yea paint it black. The arm is armor, not robotic, but it's your custom.

Yeah, in these pics his helmet really does need to come down more. It looked fine in person, but that definatley needs some work. I think its the ears sticking out that is the problem.

As for the helmet color, on the cartoon it was actually blue so blue isn't totally inaccurate. I'll look into making it black though just to see what it would look like.

:lol Nick Fury gut. I thought half the fun of being made into an action figure was that the figure would be built better than the real person. Just because Sam wasn't in shape doesn't mean Fury isn't suppose to.

This is a figure I've been working on for a long time, before the Dark Knight came out actually. I've just never gotten around to sewing up his outfit, but I just felt the need to finish him the other day.

Sorry the pics suck, I'll try again later.

dsc01534v.jpg

dsc01536x.jpg

dsc01537xz.jpg

And a group shot of my Batman customs.

dsc01542v.jpg

Thanks. I'm really looking forward to completing him too. I hope to have the last major parts tomorrow or Tuesday. So I'm hoping to have him finished shortly after that. I'm really pleased with the results so far. Probably my favorite custom so far and hopefully my best work too. But if not, at least I've enjoyed him. :)

Can't wait. Looks like you've added a lot of nice weathering from the preview pic.

I got the clothing pieces I needed today to really push him closer to getting finished. Still needs a bit more though I think. I want to show off his skinniness of the slim body so I'm thinking about adding some more rope around him to show that. But he was good enough today for another teaser

dsc01562sa.jpg

Back