Buttmunch's Beautiful Bumbling Blunders of Boredom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My movie Nick Fury custom before the pic below. Basically Shaft with an eyepatch, but its accruate from what you can see in Iron Man 1:

dsc01086q.jpg

https://pa.photoshelter.com/c/onloc...DM7_s4vASvQzffLUAkKiau2e8u6OPj2tQJDZFAPpFGvM-

And my custom after that pic from Iron Man 2:

dsc01087r.jpg

dsc01088dmj.jpg

the long coat definitely looks much better.
good job, i can't wait to buy ht octopus for my nick fury...*some day*

Another tease now that I've gotten most the the parts I need. Still need a few and the head still needs some work, but it is coming together nicely so far! :D

dsc01108o.jpg

Small Studios did a fantastic job of painting this for me. I still need to weather the outfit and probably switch him over to a truetype or maybe a body with arm sleeves, but he looks great already thanks to Josh's paint job!

dsc01113iuo.jpg

dsc01114yra.jpg

Long time no update!

Today I spotted a Movie Destro Figure at Target today. He was a mere $10. I thought the headsculpt was quite impressive since it looked like real metal. Very impressive for Hasbro.

I got him knowing the body would be crap, so I transfered his head over to a Truetype and he looks great! The pants are a little small. They don't close in the back because the TT butt is so big. But with the suit jacket down, it isn't seen. So I think he came out very well for a figure coming out just over $40 total.

dsc01405r.jpg

dsc01406w.jpg

dsc01407.jpg

dsc01409r.jpg

dsc01410nl.jpg

dsc01411nc.jpg

I guess I should mention that the way I adapted the robotic arm to the Pro it is swapable with the regular arm/glove. So I can technically have both versions of Major Bludd's arm.

I also finished dying the uniform today. I dyed a Cobra Officer uniform brown yesterday and it was so dark, it looked black. Although there was a slight difference next to the Sniper, but on his own it looked pretty black.

So I used dye remover today (and that is some nasty stuff!) and it turned it bright orange! I kid you not! You could easily have dyed it red at that point and made a Crimson Guard with it! I then redyed it brown and it looks much better! I'm just waitng for it to dry now. Hopefully I'll have pics tonight.

Back