Building your MARINES - CORRECTLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got only two Marins :banghead
DSC02843.jpg

dude I have a sense of humor.I just dont get the noob thing.I know what it mean and Im not offended.Im just not used to forums yet,have never done them before.

You're absolutely right of course, we were ALL "noobs" (whatever) at some point. This board was my first venture into online forums, too. You'll find that most people here are really quite quite helpful and very supportive if you give them a chance. Even if they seem to be giving you a hard time, it's most often in jest, so please don't take anything you thrown your way too seriously... this is the FREAKS forum, after all! We're all a little screwy around here from time to time, (some more than others, of course). Anyway, I digress... Take your time, get used to how things work around the board, and you should feel right at home in no time. :D

Btw, most of the people who frequent/contribute to this thread are extremely well versed in Aliens and US Colonial Marines lore. Some are no longer around these days, but if you manage to find the now-archived and closed "MOTHER of ALL ALIENS THREADS" started by Wor-Gar a few years back, you'll find an enormous amount of valuable and interesting Aliens-related stuff in there. (This was actually one of the spinoff threads created after it was finally closed). It's well worth checking out, but be prepared to spend several weeks sifting through the thousands of posts... I **** you not! :lol

does anyone still offer eva cris stuff.

That's an interesting question, but since Chris' EVA Models site has been shut down for a while, one way you might find something would be to post an inquiry in the Commerce thread - "Wanted" section.

Men-at-Arms from www.scifimilitary.com board recently offered some 2-PAT remakes of the same BDU sets Chris offered on his site, but the deadline to get an order in was Nov. 9th... Anyway, try posting a wants message in the Commerce thread, somebody may have something they're willing to part with.

Nice work!

Can anyone tell me how much a loose marines hot toys pants costs for a marine these days?[/QUOT

If you want the actual hot toys versions you will have to just keep looking on ebay.
there is a guy from japan I think who is selling bdus that are very similar
they actually look more like the actual bdus from the film.the one that came with the ht figs are to bright and not weathered.

Not really a marine question, but the eggs that are shown with some of your guys displays are they snap kit eggs or something else?

Nice work!

Can anyone tell me how much a loose marines hot toys pants costs for a marine these days?[/QUOT

If you want the actual hot toys versions you will have to just keep looking on ebay.
there is a guy from japan I think who is selling bdus that are very similar
they actually look more like the actual bdus from the film.the one that came with the ht figs are to bright and not weathered.

Well i got 3 original spare aliens marine pants
and a body warmer from drake and a second shirt from vasquez
i also got a spare pred 2 head.
thats why i was wondering how much they costs since they dont popup these days much on ebay anymore

Not really a marine question, but the eggs that are shown with some of your guys displays are they snap kit eggs or something else?

yeah , there the eggs the small snap kits came in. Also Kane and Dallas form hot toys came with eggs on their display bases.

Well i got 3 original spare aliens marine pants
and a body warmer from drake and a second shirt from vasquez
i also got a spare pred 2 head.
thats why i was wondering how much they costs since they dont popup these days much on ebay anymore

OK,I just bought an apone set from a guy on ebay.shirt,pants and belt
for $35us

My own Sgt Apone figure is up on ebay tomorrow morning at 10am PST for anyone that may be interested... ...it's the one that was on the armour weathering tutorial earlier on in this thread (post #778).

Hey guys, doing a bit of cleaning house and selling my Vasquez. Details are over at the commerce section under sideshow for auction. Got a pulse rifle and helmet up too, if you are interested check out sellers other items or PM me.

this is my custom hicks.It the first custom Ive ever done so please be kind.need a few more piece but not much.:chew

customizing my drake.just wanted to know if anyone has any good pics of his armor
and I think he has something written on his hat.

customizing my drake.just wanted to know if anyone has any good pics of his armor
and I think he has something written on his hat.

The front of his cap says "THIS END UP" in black letters.
THISSIDEUP.jpg

DrakesArmour.jpg

This design was printed on the T-shirt he wore under his flak jacket.
DrakesT-ShirtSlogan.jpg

Last edited:
WAIT...!!!! It says 'THIS END UP' not 'THIS SIDE UP'.
Sorry to correct the post...hope you haven't drawn on the cap yet... :cool:

No problem about correcting that post, you're absolutely right, of course! Thought there was something odd about my post but it was late and I guess I was too tired after work to think straight! :rotfl

Thanks for catching that critical oversight, SJ! (I fixed the original post). :D :cool:

Back