Building your MARINES - CORRECTLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Customizing your Marines: TIPS

It's the eyes that's throwing it off for me. Hicks always had this kinda sad look about him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just in case anybody might be interested: I have some HT Aliens items up for grabs. All HT stands (with logo and names), along with all original heads, hands, and boots are available. Also 2 full Ripley outfits (clothes and boots). All from MIB figure part-outs.
I also have a nicely priced MIB HT Big Chap.
This is just a tiny part of a major sale I am showing around. I sell stuff from many other franchises (SW, LOTR, Patlabor, BTTF).
Just PM me at will.
m.
EDIT: items are located in Spain ZIP46800 (Europe).

Vazquez has joined my little bug hunt now. Used a spare Phicen body that seems to work ok, just not buff enough in the arms. Drake is on the way too, and he was fairly cheap on ebay for $171. [emoji4]
391d4b10c75e6f7e7de4d4c6cc76461c.jpg

Think I have my Spunkmeyer as good as I can get him. Would like to upgrade his flightsuit someday. Of course I am still holding out hope for enough interest to get a proper Daniel Kash sculpt made! (Only need 2 or 3 more interested parties for Snyderman to take up the job, btw)

Anyways, painted up my 'stand in' head.
20170719_212039.jpg
20170719_212136.jpg
20170719_212123.jpg

The duo is reunited.
20170719_212232.jpg

Great update Bigbisont. Can't wait to see your display once you have finished upgrading all your figures. The duo looks so good together.

wanted to show a quick video I made of my Hicks. Maybe will change the cord in the helmet to a more accurate colour but I think its is done.

you have a 1080HD option for better resolution and details.

Enjoy

I'm getting the itch for picking up and customizing an Aliens Marine for the collection.

I've got a possibility of picking up a "Hudson" for $250. Is that a good deal? I haven't looked into what these are going for lately.

$250 is about what I paid for Hicks a few months ago. I got Vazquez and Drake for under $200. I typically see them on Ebay for $300 plus.

$250 is def fair. Not an insane bargain, but it can often be found for more.

The head is terrible, and the body is pretty bad too. However the clothing, armour and accessories are actually pretty great, even by todays standards. That's not a bad price, and the figure is a good start to a decent Hicks.
While I would love HT to do a 2.0, I cant see it happening any time soon (hello Ripley...) so I guess it all comes down to how much you want marines in your collection :)

I agree. What makes things even more difficult is I've got quite a number of other figures getting billed and shipped soon.

This may be a "What the heck... Order button pushed." type of figure... :lol

Back