Buffy Season 8 —SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that sucks man!!! sorry to hear that, well at least it shipped....do you have a tracking # ??

I've been looking to find one of these for quite some time at the "right" price and I finally did. It arrived today! (And minty freash of course! :lecture :lol)

It's a limited edition, hardcover "Retailer Thank You Gift" of Buffy Season 8 Volume 1. From what I heard, one copy was given out by Dark Horse to each comic book store as a "thank you" for showing their support for the new comic line.

I haven't sat down and read it yet, but I'll knock out Vol. 1 and 2 this weekend for sure! :rock :rock :rock

picture.php

I've been looking to find one of these for quite some time at the "right" price and I finally did. It arrived today! (And minty freash of course! :lecture :lol)

It's a limited edition, hardcover "Retailer Thank You Gift" of Buffy Season 8 Volume 1. From what I heard, one copy was given out by Dark Horse to each comic book store as a "thank you" for showing their support for the new comic line.

I haven't sat down and read it yet, but I'll knock out Vol. 1 and 2 this weekend for sure! :rock :rock :rock

picture.php

That's the cover I have. :) My comic shop offered it to me for $25.00. So I took it!!!

Congrats on getting your first 5 issues.

That's the cover I have. :) My comic shop offered it to me for $25.00. So I took it!!!

Congrats on getting your first 5 issues.

:rock :rock :rock

Heck yeah! I don't know why I like the whole hardcover thing, but when I read they made one, I said: "Must....have.:drool"

Awesome HC Chap!!!! Congrats on grabbin it, so how far into it are you?? do you like it so far?

I read #30 a week ago and have to admit, I am pretty disappointed with this episode, written by Jane Espensen. It’s supposed to support the 1st issue with Twilight and Amy/Warren which I wasn’t crazy about to begin with and this episode as it’s unfolding just points to the weak points of translating Buffy into a superhero team comic. Magical duels and dusting vamp action doesn’t translate all that well to panel-by-panel storytelling. Please let this boring Twilight story end soon and get back to the character-driven stories that I fell in love with in the TV show. At least that seems to be on the horizon with the next Willow one-shot. It helps she is still my favorite character. I am hanging onto the hope here...

I'm dropping the ball with Season 8. I have read any further than Issue #2. I've really enjoyed the little that I've read, but I've had NO TIME! :banghead

Back