Buffy PF delayed again, or just overlooked in latest newsletter?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ffl1940

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi,

The new newsletter doesn't list the Buffy PF as being expected in the next 30 days but it doesn't mention Buffy being delayed in the "updated shipping dates" section of the newletter either. The product page still says late Oct. I was wondering if it was still expected late Oct or if the fact it's not in the "expected in the next 30 days" section means we're now looking at November at the earliest.

thanks

I believe she's scheduled to arrive into the warehouse at the VERY end of October, as of right now. The 'coming soon' section is not STRICTLY 30 days, typically we wait until the first notices start going out to those who have the item on pre-order to list it, as that's when the arrival date is more definite (well, barring unforseen events, of course) :duff

Firefly Flanatic said:
Are there going to be any updated photos of her before she ships? A lot of people are curious if the hair has been changed.

We are aware of that, and we're trying to schedule the photography as soon as possible :)

This is my PF too and I'm DYING to have it! Thanks Dusty for the information, it was really helpful. Can't wait to see those pics!

Thanks for the information Dusty. I am really looking forward to this piece. Hopefully the hair will be sorted. It would be a pity to have a nice Buffy but for her to be outdone by the excellent Spike PF.

I'm surprised that the exclusive Spike hasn't sold out. Wonder what the run will be on him?

I have a question regarding how the final payment works for flexpay. On the last email I got about it, saying the final payment was pushed back, it was said the final payment was scheduled to be right before the estimated arrival... since the estimate was off by a couple of weeks(since it's now shipping end of october, instead of middle of october, like the email said), does this make the payment delayed as well? Or does it not work this way.

thanks for the reply Dusty, I'm awfully anxious for this piece and as it's been delayed a few times (I was hoping to have it 3 months ago!) it's nice to hear things are moving along.

BillyBudd said:
I hope the pics are updated before we are charged.

They'd better be! I'd feel very very betrayed if they shipped them before letting us all know what it is where going to recieve. Better happen soon

I cancelled my original order for this PF...But, if the pictures of the actual piece look OK, i.e. the hair and the "chest area..", then I may consider jumping on a wait list....I think that not too many people are on the wait list for this piece.

Back