Buffy’s Most Memorable Moments: A Look Back at the Slayer in Action

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its over!!! i saw the final episode. I cant believe its over. What an amazing show!!! And it was very emotional what happened to Spike, very tough to see, but it was a great ending.

But i have to say this, I have the biggest respect in the world for Sarah Michelle Geller. Ill admit she was the reason why i didn't watch the show many years ago because i didn't think she could carry a TV show about vampires, slaying, paranormal, and mystical subject matter. She proved me 1,000,000,000% wrong, . She was absolutely amazing as Buffy, and she deserves all the credit in the world for being such a strong character for 7 seasons because that is not an easy thing to do. And I think people seem to love all the other characters from the show, sometimes I feel like she doesn't seem to get enough credit. But she kicked a$$!!!! So much respect for SMGeller now. She carried that show on her back. I want to give her a lifetime achievement award for being the best Buffy anyone could imagine. She absolutely rocks in my book!!! :rock

Angel and Faith has been pretty good (if still inferior in terms of writing compared to the TV series) but for all it's faults It's still light years ahead of the Buffy comics which suffer from poor art as well as poor writing.

I mean did anyone see Jeanty's version of Faith and Spike? Dear god it was fughly! :lol

In all fairness to Jeanty the art is not suppose to be photo realistic i hate photo realistic art. If a comic book artist just copies photos what is the point, you may as well just look at a photo.

The point of comic book artist is to interpret the character/s and story. It is not that easy to draw a spot on likeness through out an entire story. It is easy for a cover though.

There's interpreting and imo there's just plain ugly, and I have to say I often find his style deeply off putting.

The oversized heads and the way he draws many of his characters like they're kids being top of my list.

its over!!! i saw the final episode. I cant believe its over. What an amazing show!!! And it was very emotional what happened to Spike, very tough to see, but it was a great ending.

But i have to say this, I have the biggest respect in the world for Sarah Michelle Geller. Ill admit she was the reason why i didn't watch the show many years ago because i didn't think she could carry a TV show about vampires, slaying, paranormal, and mystical subject matter. She proved me 1,000,000,000% wrong, . She was absolutely amazing as Buffy, and she deserves all the credit in the world for being such a strong character for 7 seasons because that is not an easy thing to do. And I think people seem to love all the other characters from the show, sometimes I feel like she doesn't seem to get enough credit. But she kicked a$$!!!! So much respect for SMGeller now. She carried that show on her back. I want to give her a lifetime achievement award for being the best Buffy anyone could imagine. She absolutely rocks in my book!!! :rock

That's why she's my favorite. :D :rock

Glad you enjoyed it. I know you said you want to wait on Angel but I don't think you should...You'll see some characters you love.......

Rewatching Buffy with the mrs, and season 6 is still my least favourite by a large margin. I don't know how accurate it is, but Joss feels very absent in this run. A lot of mediocre episodes.

There's interpreting and imo there's just plain ugly, and I have to say I often find his style deeply off putting.

The oversized heads and the way he draws many of his characters like they're kids being top of my list.

I didn't hate Jeanty's style, but I often found the "guest" artist's work superior in Season 8. My favourite artist was Franco Urru. His work on After The Fall was great and it sucks that he didn't illustrate the entire series. Was stunned to find out he had died. Such a shame.

27 Moments You’ll Never Forget From The "Buffy" Series Finale

1. When Buffy just wanted to bask.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-9434-1369072912-14.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9303-1369072928-5.gif

2. And the subsequent cookie dough analogy.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-9427-1369075013-22.gif

3. When Dawn kicked Buffy for sending her away.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-8730-1369074036-16.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8145-1369074052-10.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6523-1369074062-11.gif

4. Spike’s amazingly accurate drawing of Angel.
enhanced-buzz-8644-1369073702-28.jpg

5. When Buffy suggested Spike and Angel oil wrestle their differences away.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-7225-1369073335-6.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9427-1369073385-17.gif

6. And when she let Spike know he was a champion.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-28495-1369072433-8.gif

Last edited:
7. When The First appeared as Buffy to try to psych her out.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-19405-1369074658-1.gif

8. When they prepared for battle.
enhanced-buzz-7147-1369073902-23.jpg

9. And Anya slept through it.
enhanced-buzz-8644-1369073929-34.jpg

10. When Buffy called Xander her strength.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-27945-1369072408-20.gif

11. When the core four were together for what might have been the last time.
enhanced-buzz-6005-1369073651-33.jpg

12. When Anya and Andrew held it down.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-7264-1369072836-10.gif

13. When Willow activated the scythe and her hair turned white.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4798-1369073114-9.gif

14. And all the potentials were activated.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-6847-1369074337-19.gif

15. And girls everywhere got chosen.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-7670-1369073169-24.gif

16. Meanwhile, Willow was totally high.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-7806-1369074380-18.gif

Last edited:
17. When Buffy gave Faith the scythe.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-18182-1369072493-3.gif

18. And when she wanted The First to get out of her face.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-15474-1369072546-23.gif

enhanced-buzz-14880-1369072563-22.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15480-1369072573-24.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17010-1369072584-19.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16535-1369072594-8.gif

19. When Buffy told Spike that she loved him. And he didn’t believe her.
enhanced-buzz-11120-1369072320-6.jpg

20. And their hands caught fire.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-16450-1369072797-12.gif

21. When Anya died saving Andrew’s life.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-9631-1369073227-13.gif

22. And Spike died saving everyone.
enhanced-buzz-9569-1369073019-9.jpg

23. When Xander tried to find Anya, BUT SHE WAS DEAD.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-17606-1369072762-14.gif

24. And then when Andrew told him.
enhanced-buzz-8644-1369073799-31.jpg

25. When the Sunnydale sign fell into the hellmouth.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-16334-1369073457-1.gif

26. The final line of the series.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-19931-1369072622-5.gif

27. And the perfect last shot.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-14802-1369072666-21.gif

More to come.

awesome GIFs buffygirl!!!! good timing too that you posted these now, because I have finally seen the final episode :)

Just picked up Vol 1, Season 8 Graphic Novel. I didnt realize there were so many HC volumes for Season 8 - 9. But they are pretty cheap and my LCS has a big sale this weekend. :yess:

One of the best series of all time. Action, comedy, drama, well formed characters. Oh, and high kicks by cute girls. My wife always thought I was a little odd for being so in love with the series, she didn't watch it when it was on tv. That is until I introduced it to her on DVD, she was hooked after t h e first couple episodes. I even caught her crying on a few occasions, the finale wrecked her. Joss Whedon is a God and the cast was superb. Cannot believe Nicholas Brendon, James Marsters, Anthony Head, and to a lesser extent Juliet Landau kind of disappeared after the show wrapped.

One of the best series of all time. Action, comedy, drama, well formed characters. Oh, and high kicks by cute girls. My wife always thought I was a little odd for being so in love with the series, she didn't watch it when it was on tv. That is until I introduced it to her on DVD, she was hooked after t h e first couple episodes. I even caught her crying on a few occasions, the finale wrecked her. Joss Whedon is a God and the cast was superb. Cannot believe Nicholas Brendon, James Marsters, Anthony Head, and to a lesser extent Juliet Landau kind of disappeared after the show wrapped.

Marsters had been pretty busy post-Buffy. Went onto star roles in Angel, then Smallville. Then when on to guest roles in quite a few other shows. Also starred in the DragonBall movie (not a huge success, but nonetheless.)

And Brendon has a popular recurring role in Criminal Minds. I personally don't watch the show, but the fans seems to love him in it. :lol

Head is in the new Percy Jackson movie. Not sure how big the role is, but it was fairly notable in the first movie. He's been in a few other minor roles, in movies, as well.

All in all, not bad though. I agree with you to certain extent on some of these celebs. Surprising that we didn't see them in more things.

I don't know if this one has been mention... Internet is being weird on most of the pages, BUT I LAUGHED SO HARD the first time I saw this I damn near died.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxcqJ4FUsK0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

They've all been busy except Sarah Michelle Gellar :lol

Crazy Ones premieres this week. And Ringer was just last year. Obviously not Buffy quality, but she's doing better work wise than everyone except for maybe Hannigan.

Anyone watching a Buffy marathon tomorrow? Used to have one every year, for years. :(

They don't make 'em like this any more.

They repeat the show every day over here on the cable thank god. :D

Lord only knows what I'd do without my Buffy 'boost'.

They repeat the show every day over here on the cable thank god. :D

Lord only knows what I'd do without my Buffy 'boost'.

I don't know of any stations in the States that play it daily. FX started up again a few months back, but I don't know if that do anymore.

My 17,000th post is dedicated to all things Buffy.

Here's to you, Whedonville. :stake :duff

Let's talk about some more good times, people!

Well It can't be dying out that quickly as on Tumblr theres tone of talk about the show. :D

Back