Buddylee H. Ford Ride Moocher HS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddylee_RM10.jpg

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!

THANKS for those pics. Yes, I'd LOVE one. GREAT JOB! :horror

So to answer some questions...

I used Zbrush and 3dsMax to create the digital sculpt. The head was printed with VisionProto.com. It was printed on a Perfactory system. Probably the best machine out there to create high quality, high definition prints. The end result doesnt leave much artifacting and layer buildup. There's still a limitation to what it can do. Details like some wrinkles didn't come through. Skin texturing definitely won't come through. VisionProto had the best prices around by far, but don't think that it's not expensive. Great service, great quality, give them your business!

For those that are interested, I can definitely cast some heads for whoever wants one. I have to make some molds to get a working model and run some tests I want to try. Once I'm happy with the final result I'll start up an interest thread. I'll post pics as I progress.

And yes, an Indy is in the works and even a couple of Hans! Ive got 3 other H. Ford characters that could use some updating. On top of that I have some other projects in the works which might show up sooner than later. Stay tuned...

For those that are interested, I can definitely cast some heads for whoever wants one. I have to make some molds to get a working model and run some tests I want to try. Once I'm happy with the final result I'll start up an interest thread. I'll post pics as I progress.

And yes, an Indy is in the works and even a couple of Hans! Ive got 3 other H. Ford characters that could use some updating. On top of that I have some other projects in the works which might show up sooner than later. Stay tuned...

:clap :lecture SWEET! :yess: :hi5:

Back