Buddylee H. Ford Ride Moocher HS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddylee

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Let's see if anybody gets that reference. :wink1:

I had my Android Hunter for about 10 years now and I figured I should update it. This is a print of my digital sculpt. I want to do a few touchups to it before I cast a working version. More pics to come. Thanks for looking.

Print.jpg

Very nice , can't wait to see more. Would it be possible to see how the digital sculpt looks from various angles too please?

looks good for a deckard figure. The HF likeness is dead on to me. For some reason most people can't do this good with an indy sculpt. ____, sculpt a fedora, and give us the option between indy and deckard, I only say that cause I'm in love with the sculpt and want an awesome indy head. Nice job dude!

Thanks for the kind comments! I touched up the head a bit where some details didnt come through on the print. I plan on casting the head and running some tests for some ideas I have. But here are the pics I promised!

Buddylee_RM1.jpg

Buddylee_RM2.jpg

Buddylee_RM3.jpg

Buddylee_RM4.jpg

Buddylee_RM5.jpg

Buddylee_RM6.jpg

Buddylee_RM7.jpg

Buddylee_RM8.jpg

Buddylee_RM9.jpg

i haven't seen another sculpt with his kind of pouting expression it really sells the likeness. i think this is my favourite ford HS nice 1!

Back