Buck Rogers 1/6 GoHero Up for Pre Order NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those who are starting to build up a relationship with the company, I would appreciate if you could find out when the Perseus figure may be available?

Thanks

And just noticed this was posted on their site as well... looks like the body will be sold separately with and will have the MP3 device :rock

Atom_media_1.jpg

That's where he's hoping to really cash in. I'd buy several. Could you imagine putting the HT joker stuff on him and being able to play Ledger lines through it? Totally awesome!

That's where he's hoping to really cash in. I'd buy several. Could you imagine putting the HT joker stuff on him and being able to play Ledger lines through it? Totally awesome!
What you just said reminded me of those play dolls that had a sort of record player in their back, and where able to talk and sing; you could even open up the tray in the back, and put in a different record, for an other song. :lol
Now, 12inchers come with USB MP3 devices... where will it end!

I asked the GoHero CS a question about that exclusive SDCC mini gun, where to buy and stuff - right after I ordered this cool Buck Rogers figure, but no answer since then...
Anyway, I have the Flash Gordon figure already on my 'to buy' list. But even if I liked "Wrath of the Titans" a lot, I'm not planning on buying the Perseus. And Sindbad... I leave that to others too. Still, I love the choice of characters, and these don't seam to be made to death. I really hope this project get's off the ground. GoHero! Go!

Very interested to see how the Cyclops turns out... that will be one giant mama-jamma :rock

The Basebody looks pretty good, especially from a new company. Lets just hope it performs well.

Hey, and since I bought one... wanna PM what the freebie is :lol
Don't tell him. He's a blabber mouth. Look at his post count. :lol

I have to thank you for putting up the direct link. If it wasn't for that I'd have ordered elsewhere and missed out on the freebie.

I was considering getting this.. But I think I'll wait for the Flash Gordon/Buster Crabbe figure. I used to watch it with my dad when I was a whittle little lad.. ahh nostalgia.

Don't tell him. He's a blabber mouth. Look at his post count. :lol

I have to thank you for putting up the direct link. If it wasn't for that I'd have ordered elsewhere and missed out on the freebie.

Quiet you stinky old fart :lol

Glad you got one ordered... really looks like it could be a sleeper hit. And I love oddball figures like this.

Any news on Perseus?

Ok. Lots of news. Perseus is a go. Early 2009. Buck WILL be sent in a laser etched wooden box with a slide off lid. Each box will be individually numbered. There will be 1000 of this version made. Do not preorder from a site other than gohero.com as no other company is authorized to sell it at this point and orders made elsewhere may not get filled. He is filling orders to his website first. Also coming early next year will be a 1/6 scale Flash Gordon rocketship. He'll be ably to sit in it. It will have a partial interior but not a fully finished one. Sinbad will also be early 2009. Steve tells me he answers his email daily. If you haven't gotten a reply the mail somehow got filtered out. Hope this helps you guys.

Well they are also going to make a 1/6 Cyclops... nice to see a company with some ambition. Maybe too much, but I like they way they are thinking :rock

Back