Buck Body Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lordscum

Super Freak
Reaction score
Going to do a body swap with Jedi Luke and Ki Adi Mundi, what is the easiest way to remove the heads and transfer them to the other Buck body.

Thanks!!

Dip them in very hot water, I microwave a cup of water for 2-3 minutes then submerge the head for 10-30 seconds; usually it will just pop off with a bit of pressure. Alternatively you can use a hairdryer for a head, but personally the boil and pop is a much easier method.

Not sure what you're planning, but I swapped Luke onto Ki's body and put Ki on a normal height buck... worked out well although on Ki's outfit I had to cut open the bottom of the pants due to the increased height.

I'd go for a TT Slim style of body, it gives a slightly greater range of movement but thats just my personal choice. I used a HT TT for a SS James Bond swap and i think its better.

My Luke is on a 1.0 and it's a good body for him... but if one is not wanting to spend more on a new body the Ki is an upgrade over the body Luke originally came on. You get shorter forearms and if you replace the oversized hands the monkey-arm issue is essentially gone.

I like the 1.1 pro for Luke as it made his head not look as big as the 1.0. You will need a neck adaptor for that though. Good luck Bill.

Back