Buck Body Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dip them in very hot water, I microwave a cup of water for 2-3 minutes then submerge the head for 10-30 seconds; usually it will just pop off with a bit of pressure. Alternatively you can use a hairdryer for a head, but personally the boil and pop is a much easier method.

Not sure what you're planning, but I swapped Luke onto Ki's body and put Ki on a normal height buck... worked out well although on Ki's outfit I had to cut open the bottom of the pants due to the increased height.

I'd go for a TT Slim style of body, it gives a slightly greater range of movement but thats just my personal choice. I used a HT TT for a SS James Bond swap and i think its better.

My Luke is on a 1.0 and it's a good body for him... but if one is not wanting to spend more on a new body the Ki is an upgrade over the body Luke originally came on. You get shorter forearms and if you replace the oversized hands the monkey-arm issue is essentially gone.

I like the 1.1 pro for Luke as it made his head not look as big as the 1.0. You will need a neck adaptor for that though. Good luck Bill.

Back