Bruce Wayne Painted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

small_studios

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im sure most of you have seen this sculpt and even a few i have painted but i figured i would post it here for anyone who hasnt. I just got done with another Andy B Bale sculpt for a fellow freak.

IMG_9645.png

IMG_9642.png

IMG_9644.png

Thats incredible. I think thats the best repaint ive seen on that sculpt

I think it's safe to say you got Bale down! My Bale's eyes are more brown that this one, but I love it! Great repaint once again!

I think it's safe to say you got Bale down! My Bale's eyes are more brown that this one, but I love it! Great repaint once again!

Yeah i believe you got one of the very first Bale sculpts i painted. I remember cause i did paint him with more brownish eyes. :chew

AMazing work Josh! Yours and Kuato's are the two best Bale paint ups.

I have items from both Josh and Kuato and I can say they are both amazing painters. Can't go wrong with either of them :rock

Great paint up there. I don't respond to every paint up you post on here, but I think they are all works of art.

i dunno since we are comaparing on all i got to say that josh's paint ups are much more detailed than kuato's... look at the skin tones for instance.

Back