Bruce Lee Movies Discourse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I have only seen one Bruce Lee movie from start to finish, and I dont even know the name of it :dunno

I need to school myself on some Lee flicks.

I've never seen a BL movie. I've been wanting to, but just never got around to buying some of them. I'll get the ones recommended here.

I've never seen a BL movie. I've been wanting to, but just never got around to buying some of them. I'll get the ones recommended here.

There aint many to watch either,just 5...Big Boss,Fist of Fury,Way of the Dragon,Enter the Dragon and Game of Death.

Have seen them all now. Man, had no idea how removed GOD and GODII were. Enjoyed the Bruce parts, but not much else in those. But LOVED Big Boss, Fist of Fury and Way of the Dragon!!! Had NEVER seen WOTD before. LOVED it. The alley scene with two chuks was worth the whole movie. Great stuff!
Always loved ETD so it is an easy one. But these others are too fun. Learned much watching these.

Recently I watched Big Boss, FoF and GoD. All of them were awesome! I'll get around to watching WotD, EtD and GoD2 later.

It sucks that Bruce was only in a few scenes for GoD. There were few, but they were great. Why did they do that anyway? Was it because he couldn't learn English?

Have seen them all now. Man, had no idea how removed GOD and GODII were. Enjoyed the Bruce parts, but not much else in those. But LOVED Big Boss, Fist of Fury and Way of the Dragon!!! Had NEVER seen WOTD before. LOVED it. The alley scene with two chuks was worth the whole movie. Great stuff!
Always loved ETD so it is an easy one. But these others are too fun. Learned much watching these.

so glad you created this thread les!! My dad absolutely LOVES bruce lee... he told me back when he use to be a kid, he use to sneak out and take a bus and go pass two cities to watch a bruce lee movie... now he owns them all.

WOTD is my absolute favorite.

ugh I wish I had money when the enterbay figures came out.. now all the good ones are so expensive!!!

WOTD = one on ebay
ETD = 1,000 on ebay....

WEAKK

Back