Bring back the SSC exclusive golden emblem sticker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VS1976

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got my Elvira Exclusive PF 143/250 this week but to my demise it was a reg 143/750.:thud:

The shipper box was marked 143/250 but the artbox & base 143/750.

Now I don't know how they mucked this up but maybe the gold sticker where ssc once put on there exclusive should be brought back. This could help the packer know that it's the exclusive & not the reg when they put it into the shipper box.

Now I have to deal with exchange or return. I just pray to god, that they still have the exclusive hand. Maybe I shouldn't have flex this also....

Last edited:
got the ss exclusive gold sticker as recent as the HT Joker 2.0.

It was also on my EX Rhino

Ssc recently stopped using the gold emblem sticker on the statues just like they don't print "exclusive" underneath the base. It's just cost savings on their part.

I'm very disappointed on how the QC has been lately. This can't be good overall because in the long run, they will lose money.

This is messed up. Wishing you good luck with the mess.

Thx J97. Hope I can at least get the EX part.

Ssc recently stopped using the gold emblem sticker on the statues just like they don't print "exclusive" underneath the base. It's just cost savings on their part.

I'm very disappointed on how the QC has been lately. This can't be good overall because in the long run, they will lose money.

Thx J97. Hope I can at least get the EX part.

Which recent statues haven't had the emblem?

Lady Death & Scarlet Witch PFs. You wouldn't even know it was an exclusive unless you know the ES number & have the shippers box.

What a crock. Who was the person who made this decision? I think we need a direct line. This kind of thing needs nipped in the bud before we continue down this road. I just got a Lady Death, and apart from all the QC issues not having these traditional extras is just that much worse.

So just talked to Christina at ssc and apparently all EXs still suppose to have the gold sticker emblem. I guess the QC department did not get that memo.

Anybody missing the gold sticker emblem can contact SSC for 1.

Now I got to pray they have spare parts for my ex Elvira.

Conspiracy theory debunked? Just goes to show you can't trust what anyone says around here lol.

Who cares? They'd probably add another $5 onto the cost for a useless gold sticker. Lame.

I would prefer they bring back interesting things to sell... with or without a golden sticker.

Who cares? They'd probably add another $5 onto the cost for a useless gold sticker. Lame.

I hope that was a joke. They don't even charge extra for the exclusive versions most of the time, and that usually includes extra parts, not to mention the sticker. Yes, someone cares, obviously, as this thread exists.

I hope that was a joke. They don't even charge extra for the exclusive versions most of the time, and that usually includes extra parts, not to mention the sticker. Yes, someone cares, obviously, as this thread exists.

Meh. The exclusive speaks for itself. You're either Elite or your're not.

The point of the whole sticker that I brought up was that ssc QC checker missed packed the exclusive with the regular. If they see the gold sticker then they know its an exclusive. There are just way too many QC issues right now.

Right now, if I get a replacement base of 143/250, it means there are two 143/250. This should never happen.

I've gotten one that was supposed to be exclusive, had the sticker on the box, and wasn't. A sticker isn't going to fix one of their infamous QC oversights.

When you were a kid, did it make you feel special when the teacher would put a gold star on your papers?

I guess SS is trying to save 5 cents by not making those stickers in china.

Back