Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you realize how dangerous this thread could become if we go back and forth with these gifs??? :rock :lol

tumblr_m70qlyNjqh1ryzizgo1_500.jpg

Damit....has anyone else had this issue?

I was just going through my breaking bad collectors edition discs and noticed I was given two of the same discs for season five. I'm missing episodes 1-4.

Also the final season comes with two discs. One says 1-4 and the other 5-8, but when I put the discs in its only episodes 5-8 on BOTH discs....WTF.

D0756F68-83D3-4504-A8C0-0ED00E208870_zps38mxbu2c.jpg

Chris

That sucks man, I only watched the last episode from the set, multiple times....so I had to go double check. All is good. Man I wouldn't even know who to contact about that situation. Aside from that, it's an awesome set

I was just going through my breaking bad collectors edition discs and noticed I was given two of the same discs for season five. I'm missing episodes 1-4.

Also the final season comes with two discs. One says 1-4 and the other 5-8, but when I put the discs in its only episodes 5-8 on BOTH discs....WTF.

Chris

I heard about this issue. I guess I'll have to check mine. Does anyone know of any other disc issues?

Chris

Just looked at mine and they are right. The first 2 discs seemed glitchy but I chalked up as most likely a issue with my PS3. I picked up a new Bluray player yesterday. If the glitches continue I will be sure let you guys know.

Over the years I've had a few bad discs turn up. If you can't return/exchange it, contact the studio and nine times out of ten they'll replace the faulty disc for you.

Here's Sony's contact info:

HOME ENTERTAINMENT

11. I have a question about a DVD, Blu-ray or Digital copy I purchased. Who do I contact?

For DVD, Blu-ray or digital copy questions, you can reach Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Customer Service directly at [email protected] or 1-800-860-2878.

Over the years I've had a few bad discs turn up. If you can't return/exchange it, contact the studio and nine times out of ten they'll replace the faulty disc for you.

Here's Sony's contact info:

HOME ENTERTAINMENT

11. I have a question about a DVD, Blu-ray or Digital copy I purchased. Who do I contact?

For DVD, Blu-ray or digital copy questions, you can reach Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Customer Service directly at [email protected] or 1-800-860-2878.

I put the first disc in the new player and fiddled with it with no issues .continued to pick up where I left off on S2 and still no issues . Must be the PS3. Its a crap shoot when you buy a PS3 sencond hand.

But i like the ending song " Baby Blue" it's kinda fit at the end so emotional

Back