Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get Walt's done some reprehensible things but it all has been with one goal in mind and Jesse should've accepted the life they'd chosen or got out either before the Drew Sharp debacle or after and kept his mouth shut. IMO, that is the business. You sell meth to people and cause all kinds of misery and have to lie, cheat, steal, kill, whatever to stay relevant in that business. You can't be all conflicted about it or you'll get killed yourself. And anyway, at that point, it's too late and you've done too much to be sorry about stuff. That's what's annoying about Jesse. Who knows how much misery he caused to his clientele as Cap'n Cook. If he gets killed, he's had it coming for a long time. Same as Walt or anyone that accepts the lifestyle for the perks.

Its not like I am rooting for Walt to win but then again I must be. Its not the right way to go about it but after recently watching episode 1 I have a feeling that he just ran out of options and was sick and tired of living the rest of his life as a punching bag.
When he was washing that ****** kids car and he was pretty much bragging about it. Those are the type of things that make you want to root for walt to get on top. A timid guy in a very crappy world who seemingly gets back at it at any way he thinks seems fit. Is it right? No. Its not but you just always want to see him win and get over on the people who had everything while he had nothing.
This case Hank. A cocky DEA agent. Yes Hanks not a bad guy but he's way to full of him self and you just feel a spot of satisfaction when Walt gets one over on him. He felt as though in his final moments that he would do what was necessary so his family doesn't have to suffer the same **** he goes through everyday.
Yes he's a bad guy, but to a guy who thinks like him it was his only way of succeeding.
Im more of in the middle for rooting for Walt. Im either Jesse or Walt.

I want Walt to win because Hank I think Hank is completely unreasonable and Jesse is such a hypocrite.

Maybe. Maybe not. You never know.

When Jesse felt like he got in too deep with Walt, he wanted out, to start a new life.

Could've happend.

Walt loves Jesse. That's very true. But he just made some calls which may have benefited him, but only ****ed Jesse up. Which caused that great scene of Walt completely heart broken in last night's episode.

He never thought Jesse would do that. But then again, he didn't realize how much he pushed Jesse.

It was all confirmed in this episode to me really that Walt loves Jesse and doesn't just think of him as a liability. The hurt look in eyes as he watched Jesse come with Hank was all I needed to see and plus he told those Nazis that he was family.
So why it may of been a awful thing to do he made sure Brock didnt die in the end which I was wondering on whether or not Walt wanted him to live or die in the first place.
The writing in this show is just that good. It just makes you care for the good and bad guy. Even Gus Fring had my sympathy. At times.

I want Walt to win because Hank I think Hank is completely unreasonable and Jesse is such a hypocrite.

I just feel that in the next episode that **** will just hit the fan. Jesse is another example of another confused individual who just wants to do the right thing but doesn't know how. He gets guided by Walter because as of right now that is his father figure.

What the hell happened to Jesse's family anyway?

I just feel that in the next episode that **** will just hit the fan. Jesse is another example of another confused individual who just wants to do the right thing but doesn't know how. He gets guided by Walter because as of right now that is his father figure.

What the hell happened to Jesse's family anyway?

They probably just moved away after selling the house to Jesse inadvertently.

I get Walt's done some reprehensible things but it all has been with one goal in mind and Jesse should've accepted the life they'd chosen or got out either before the Drew Sharp debacle or after and kept his mouth shut. IMO, that is the business. You sell meth to people and cause all kinds of misery and have to lie, cheat, steal, kill, whatever to stay relevant in that business. You can't be all conflicted about it or you'll get killed yourself. And anyway, at that point, it's too late and you've done too much to be sorry about stuff. That's what's annoying about Jesse. Who knows how much misery he caused to his clientele as Cap'n Cook. If he gets killed, he's had it coming for a long time. Same as Walt or anyone that accepts the lifestyle for the perks.

Originally, Walt had 1 goal in mind....to provide for his family.

Then as Walt transitioned more to Heisenberg, his goal became empire building instead of just providing for his family after he's gone. He recalled his college days and in Walt's mind this is his way of getting to where he thinks he should be...at the top. Walt is purely driven by ego now, not family.

Skylar even told him they could never spend the amount of money they had stashed away.

Its not like I am rooting for Walt to win but then again I must be. Its not the right way to go about it but after recently watching episode 1 I have a feeling that he just ran out of options and was sick and tired of living the rest of his life as a punching bag.
When he was washing that ****** kids car and he was pretty much bragging about it. Those are the type of things that make you want to root for walt to get on top. A timid guy in a very crappy world who seemingly gets back at it at any way he thinks seems fit. Is it right? No. Its not but you just always want to see him win and get over on the people who had everything while he had nothing.
This case Hank. A cocky DEA agent. Yes Hanks not a bad guy but he's way to full of him self and you just feel a spot of satisfaction when Walt gets one over on him. He felt as though in his final moments that he would do what was necessary so his family doesn't have to suffer the same **** he goes through everyday.
Yes he's a bad guy, but to a guy who thinks like him it was his only way of succeeding.
Im more of in the middle for rooting for Walt. Im either Jesse or Walt.

Walt is an angry man that is mad that he was broke and his family was struggling because he let his pride get in the way years ago. he even told Jesse that. that's why i can never root for him unless it's against Hank who is even worse. Walt is a pretentious A hole at heart that only cares about money, he loves his family and cares for Jesse. but money is bottom line. He missed out on it when he was younger and he is not going to let anyone take what he has now. that said i don't want his character to end up dead how ever the show ends.

If Hank is a dead man, I have a feeling Marie will lead the DEA to Walter .. She may have potentially written "Heisenberg" in Walts house plus causing the damage .. She may take custody of the Walt Jr. and the baby.

If Hank is a dead man, I have a feeling Marie will lead the DEA to Walter .. She may have potentially written "Heisenberg" in Walts house plus causing the damage .. She may take custody of the Walt Jr. and the baby.

That's a good theory but Marie alone can't bring Walt in, everything she was told was hearsay more or less. She has no evidence.

Originally, Walt had 1 goal in mind....to provide for his family.

Then as Walt transitioned more to Heisenberg, his goal became empire building instead of just providing for his family after he's gone. He recalled his college days and in Walt's mind this is his way of getting to where he thinks he should be...at the top. Walt is purely driven by ego now, not family.

Skylar even told him they could never spend the amount of money they had stashed away.
Don't think it's that black and white. If *all* Walt cared about was the money/his ego, he'd never have called off the calvery and turned himself over to Hank.

Last edited:
well the Nazi's are the bad guys now so they'll take Walt (and Jesse....imagine Jesse and Walt cooped up in that meth lab together...)...I know this was probably mentioned in a previous post by someone.

Wonder who Walt was going after with the M60 in the first episode...with longer hair, in a different car....going back to take out the nazi's? and free (fill in the blank).

i can't see how Hank and his buddy make it out of there....seemed like they were leading up to their death with the "goodbye" call to his wife and Hank and his buddy's exchange. Can't figure out why they wouldn't show the deaths (if they die) at the end of last night's episode though. maybe Walt will say "I won't cook for you unless they live" or something.

well the Nazi's are the bad guys now so they'll take Walt (and Jesse....imagine Jesse and Walt cooped up in that meth lab together...)...I know this was probably mentioned in a previous post by someone.

Wonder who Walt was going after with the M60 in the first episode...with longer hair, in a different car....going back to take out the nazi's? and free (fill in the blank).

i can't see how Hank and his buddy make it out of there....seemed like they were leading up to their death with the "goodbye" call to his wife and Hank and his buddy's exchange. Can't figure out why they wouldn't show the deaths (if they die) at the end of last night's episode though. maybe Hank will say "I won't cook for you unless they live or something."

I can't see the shootout encompassing the entire next episode, will find out soon enough who takes the bullets.

I can't see the shootout encompassing the entire next episode, will find out soon enough who takes the bullets.

I agree, it'll be over in the first few minutes of the next episode. I think Walt gets them out of it.

I see the meth chick taking the fall at the end for it all and hank let's her take the fall because Walt saved him. All of which will be shot to hell if hank dies in the next episode. :lol

I agree, it'll be over in the first few minutes of the next episode. I think Walt gets them out of it.

I see the meth chick taking the fall at the end for it all and hank let's her take the fall because Walt saved him. All of which will be shot to hell if hank dies in the next episode. :lol

I don't think Hank will live to get the satisfaction of putting Walt away.

Maybe he's on the run from them, and the final confrontation is with them rather then the cops. Or hell, maybe both? :lol:

Hank might live through it, maybe 20% chance--depending on if they want Walt's last heroic turn to be saving his brother-in-law who he's always cared for. Gomez is a goner for sure along with a few of the Neos. I think Jesse lives though it. He might be grabbed and forced to cook.

Sure we don't want to admit it, but we're all rooting for Walt. That's why he's such a great anti-hero.

Back