Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wonder what the significance is of his 52nd birthday. Why 52? Is this the last year of his life, or is it just another year in the life of Walter White? Does he die, or does the show end with 80 year old Walt sitting on a chair in Italy, reflecting on all of the people that he's lost as a result of his actions?

I'm pretty sure there is no significance. I think it was just used to establish a timeline. It shows that by his 52nd birthday, his life fell apart somehow.

I think what Jesse meant by "get him where he really lives" ties into the flash forward scene from the first episode; I think his plan is to publicly expose Walt as Heisenberg to ruin that clean, double life Walt has been able to hide behind.

Yes I agree. I think Jesse has given up trying to expose Walter as Heisenberg but rather expose Heisenberg as being Walter. I can't see too many people trembling in fear from Heisenberg knowing he is a dying 52 year old man, who used to be a high school teacher that now owns a car wash that has a son with cerebral palsy and a baby.

the one thing that sucks about catching up to a series ,once you're caught up ,you gotta wait impatiently for the next episode.

I thought it was hilarious. It was accurate, and I didn't really think it was mean spirited.:lol

I don't think it was either, but I just feel bad for laughing. It was pretty clever. :lol

He was on Talking Bad last night. Seems like a really nice guy. He had a dark sense of humor too (at least what was showcased last night.) I liked him a lot.

Any predictions on who will dead by series end?

I'm thinking Skylar gets away with the kids.

Walt and Hank go down.

Jessie lives happily ever after.

The end. :lol

(Actually, I have no idea.)

Jesse starts cooking for Todd and Lydia for the price of Walt and Hanks Head . The End

You know who else likes breaking bad and regular show?.... My mom
( regular show fans will get it ;) )

Great picture man, watch regular show with my two boys all the time, they love it

Here's the sorta final design. Might add a smokey background, but not sure. Figured i'd throw it here. I doubt many Breaking Bad fans actually watch Regular Show :lol....but hey. You never know.

I also fixed Fat Rigby. Who was oddly overweight in the last image. :lol

You know who else likes breaking bad and regular show?.... My mom
( regular show fans will get it ;) )

Great picture man, watch regular show with my two boys all the time, they love it

Buy your kids this shirt, so they can enjoy the great adventures of their favorite characters selling crystal meth to all the good people of the park. :lol

I had more to the image. Muscle Man and Hi Five would chill by the trailer as Badger and Skinny Pete, Benson, yes, as Hank would be there.

Skips...I could never figure out. Maybe Mike. Mike would be the best option for him. :lol

Buy your kids this shirt, so they can enjoy the great adventures of their favorite characters selling crystal meth to all the good people of the park. :lol

I have this tshirt in this color

image_zps30e335c0.jpg

That's pretty cool, actually. I picked up one of those Heisenberg drawing shirts. I don't like the material though. So I never wear it. Heh.

Back