Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any predictions on what Jesse will say to Hank? I think he's ratting out the whole Heisenberg scheme from the very beginning. Hank definitely gets the evidence he needs to condemn Walter.

AUGH. The Nerdy ****s are at it again!

Skylar Article on the other page.

Skyler's fine.

Last edited:
Ah. My bad. Still disgusting.
Nah, just was pointing out that we discussed the same earlier. I was actually glad you brought it up again. Probably others missed it as well. Need not have to remove your link.

These kind of rancid fan reactions is precisely why I avoid some of the IMDB discussion. Puts me off completely even though I am still curious to see reactions from others to the on-going episodes.

Last edited:
Pretty damn sure hank lost money from the movers skimming after there look at each other afterwards. Like who wouldnt ! tonight should be very interesting ,jesse is a dumbass! He shouldve just went on vacation for a very long while and moved far away. Anyway cant wait...

Jesse isn't a dumbass. He's a good guy. He's just totally lost on what to do. I don't think he's a rat, but i'm not going to blame him for doing so.

Back