Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't he upset that his product was being sold again?...One of the reasons he went to the salmon farm. You think he would have burned down the lab, along with any possible traces of the recipe in there (himself included).

he wasn't upset . he realized Jesse was still alive and enslaved ! the finale was all about making things right .

he wasn't upset . he realized Jesse was still alive and enslaved ! the finale was all about making things right .

Thats how I saw it too. All the bad things that have happened to Jessie are all down to Walt.

The finale was definately an atonement for his actions. Summarised by him finally admitting that everything he had done was for....himself, not his family. A big admission.

For the most part I think he made his peace with Jesse. I think the interesting outlook is to maybe sense there was an ulterior motive as well. If Jesse lives so does Heisenberg's product.
After everything that happens, you can imagine a future in which Jesse continues to cook 'blue'? No chance. Don't know how that could make sense to anyone.

No it doesn't. Jesse will never touch any kind of drug again. He'll stay as far away as he possibly can from anything illegal, and live his life in New Zealand as an extra in The Hobbit. :lol

But yeah, no. That ending never suggested the blue will live on. It died with Walt.

I always thought of Gale as being asexual. Evolution brought him to the point where procreation or sex wasn't needed, as his sole purpose in life was to die.:lol

His soul purpose was to be the best at life. And to never die. Gale was a national treasure!

enhanced-buzz-15951-1379012189-13.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prVBhx0_GyQ[/ame]

What I meant was, Jesse isn't going to make the blue again, but there is still someone living in the world you knows Walt's recipe. Kinda' like one of those cake recipes your grandparent takes to the grave with them.

Ah. Then yes. Yes, you are correct.

What I meant was, Jesse isn't going to make the blue again, but there is still someone living in the world you knows Walt's recipe. Kinda' like one of those cake recipes your grandparent takes to the grave with them.

In fifteen years, Brock is going to start cooking with that red headed meth baby. Breaking Bad 2.0 will begin airing.

Back