Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this episode right now is another reason I think its a dream. 2 DEA agents are presumed dead. and no one is staking out Hanks house ??

Everything is blurring together. :lol Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I agree. Especially, with them still trying to find Hank at that point. You'd think that place would be surrounded, just as you said. Fortunately, the show can do no wrong and I didn't think twice about it until now. :lol

I really need to suspend disbelief ! it's only a tv show ! I realize its probably the greatest show ever but a show none the less.

Seriously though. HT should just one off this with a really cool Walt fig. ****er would sell out instantly and go up in value so quick your head would spin.

What if Walter doesn't make it all the way back. Say he dies from his cancer before he gets a chance to return "home". Jessie is doomed to never escape. Todd becomes the new kingpin.

If Cranston ends up being Luthor or involved in the DC film universe in some compacity , that might be the closest anyone gets to a Breaking Bad Hot Toys figure.

Back