Braveheart William Wallace custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freeeeeeeeeeedom!

Mel is definitely a hard one to capture. Looking forward to seeing this one come together.

We get the cloth from the 1:1 and cut it down to pieces to tailor his kilt. The sword I'm having sculpted

Vold does some great work on his Conan figures... I think he'd definitely be capable of handling this :rock

damn man you do some good work...you could probably do the vest strap belt and boots?

would you be willing to do that kind of project of the head sculpt meets our expectations? im having the sword sculpted

so we will just have to find a fabric similar to the one in the movie...

tell me what you guys think

33z4f8y.jpg

The details look good though it looks like a generic version of Gibson to me. The eyes should be a little bigger and the nose looks crooked. Gibson's nose is a little flatter. Also it would look better with a stronger looking chin. Just my opinion.

x0zejb.jpg

The details look good though it looks like a generic version of Gibson to me. The eyes should be a little bigger and the nose looks crooked. Gibson's nose is a little flatter. Also it would look better with a stronger looking chin. Just my opinion.

x0zejb.jpg

incredible...thats EXACTLY what i was thinking all of your points...i will relay to the sculptor

Here is my WW that I put together several years ago. I am definitely hoping to make an improved William Wallace figure with this project.

2vhu6b9.jpg

<BR>
<BR>
zu60ea.jpg

Back