Braveheart William Wallace custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freeeeeeeeeeedom!

First Pacino Godfather, now this? I want to get out but they keep pulling me back in!

I'll be on board depending on the final sculpt, the outfit (I can't get on board for the sculpt unless there's a full outfit available) and overall price.

sculptor roughed in some more...next he will be starting to hone in on likeness details...amazing in 2 days IMO

10zn7nm.jpg

fbgr5h.jpg

If I was into customizing id get it. Down the road I'll probably get into customizing tho. It's looking great. Does the sculptor want it to look like Mel or made up face?

definitely mel...this is just roughed out ...getting the basic face and features together...

now he will be starting the detailing for the likeness..

who else on here is good at making outfits? i contacted kato but he is booked for awhile...

any suggestions on here or via pm are appreciated

Any plans for a bald version of the sculpt? It might be cool if we could apply real hair...

who can we get to make the leather arm band and leather brown vest? like this pic?

16lw7b.jpg

Maybe we could contact the guy who made this for some advice:
https://www.custom-figures.com/braveheart.html

I think he's a member here, although he hasn't posted anything in a while, I think...

he sculpted the chest armour and made resin copies...
how do u guys feel about that? id rather it crafted from a leather fabric or fake leather

the fabric seems to be the hard part of the custom but if we all pool together and buy a couple of those costumes or even one maybe(says 6 yards of material on 1) this can be done

Back