Bram Stoker's Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like a Gary Oldman Dracula in 12 inch form with a matching Mina in the red dress from the movie. Those would look good among my other vampire figures.

I wonder how much it would take for Gary Oldman to lease his likeness to Sideshow....

Applause did a set of vinyl characters from BS Dracula many moons ago; certainly nothing like the detail any of us our expecting these days. I have them stored away somewhere. I like the bat figure from McF although I'm not sure how close they got with detail/accuracy. "Look what your God has done to me..." One of the best parts in the movie!

I'd love an Oldman 12" Old Dracula also! I've got the Horizon kit of the soldier version; also somewhere in my storage unit.

BB

I was curious, would it be possible to take apart and hollow the model's armor to fit a fully articulated 12" body?

Dr.Mirakle32 said:
I was curious, would it be possible to take apart and hollow the model's armor to fit a fully articulated 12" body?

I've seen it done, although the kitbasher had to sculpt some pieces himself to make up for overlapping parts.

Cool. Do you have any pics of his work?

BTW, is the armor larger, smaller, or just the right size for a Sideshow body?

Back