Bram Stoker's Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankenFan

Abnormal Brain
Reaction score
Pics of McFarlane's bat and wolf box set.

dd.jpg

Not liking the Wolf at all. The pose seems really forced. Nice Box of Earth to go with the bat. I'm still preying for SS to do this line as 12" or PFs.

It sounds unreasonable but I would love to have the bat in Hanging Upside-Down pose but then he needs a beam or something to hang from.

And of course McF has gone for the creatures but my fave from Bram Stoker's is the Old Man Dracula with the Kabuki hair and flowing red robes.

cool. thanks for posting.

Be awesome if SS could get PF rights. But I hear its next to impossible to get permission to produce BS Dracula collectibles.

I think it was the fact that no likeness rights were obtained when the movie was made. So McF can only do the monster versions.

But I hear its next to impossible to get permission to produce BS Dracula collectibles

Honestly, if a toycompany like MFL can get the rights for the monsters, surely a house of artists must be allowed to do a Premium Format Count! :drool

Doomhammer said:
Honestly, if a toycompany like MFL can get the rights for the monsters, surely a house of artists must be allowed to do a Premium Format Count! :drool
Dave's right: No Gary Oldham likeness rights = no Gary Oldham as Dracula, regardless of who gets the license.

trkhn.jpg

FrankenFan said:
Dave's right: No Gary Oldham likeness rights = no Gary Oldham as Dracula, regardless of who gets the license

that sux.

SS should go find the best look-alike for Oldman, then dress him up as Dracula and use him for reference.
"This was sculpted to the likeness of Joe Blo, not Gary Oldman, he just happens to look exactly like him"

and that Werewolf reminds me of Mr.Hyde from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Wouldn't a company be able to make Dracula figures if they had the Dracula license and Oldman's too? I know there was a Harry Potter bust of him, but the likeness were probably included with it.

Looks like its head for the Resin Kits! There are Many good ones but I really do not want to dip into those big spendin waters.:horror

A Sideshow Bram Stoker's Dracula line would be my 12" dream collection!
In my opinion this is by far the best horror film made in the past twenty years, and perhaps one of the most beautifully filmed horror films of ALL time. Wonderful costumes, amazing sets, cinematography, and a truly fantastic and haunting musical score.

I would love to see these characters done by Sideshow:

Vlad The Impaler with a bloody sword, blood filled chalice, crimson muscle armor and a removable helmet. Exclusive could be a bloody stake.
Old Count Dracula two versions could be made: one with the bun-hair, and the red silk robe; and one with the long gray hair and golden robe from the end of the film.
Abraham Van Helsing An ultimate version of this character with a great Anthony Hopkins likeness.

Aside from these, they could easily make a few other versions of Dracula in his more monstrous forms, and of course the version I'd like to call "Victorian Pimp Dracula" with top hat and a pair of cool shades.

I lost interest in McFarlane figures a while ago, but I would pick up an Oldman Dracula. I could only imagine if SS did one. I'd still like to see SS do a Klaus Kinski Nosferatu. Hell, I'd like a 12" figure of Kinski as himself.

Back