Boy, I sure wish a Blade Runner Hot Toys figure existed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bebe13junior

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm wondering if there are any big Blade Runner fans out there who would love to see any of the Blade Runner characters put into 1/6th scale.

Now I for one would love to just have a Rick Deckard figure. I guess that would be Hot Toys third Harrison Ford likeness figure.
Would be awesome to have his briefcase with the Voight-Kampf test, of course his gun....
I can see them only releasing this figure because it isn't as popular as the other franchises they have.
But I think it would sell well as here is no other Deckard figure available.

Re: Blade Runner Hot Toys figure

There are a lot of customs out there that are amazing. Also, it might be good to put a question mark at the end of your thread title. People freak out over stuff like that, thinking it's official or something.

:wave

I'm wondering if there are any big Blade Runner fans out there who would love to see any of the Blade Runner characters put into 1/6th scale.

Now I for one would love to just have a Rick Deckard figure. I guess that would be Hot Toys third Harrison Ford likeness figure.
Would be awesome to have his briefcase with the Voight-Kampf test, of course his gun....
I can see them only releasing this figure because it isn't as popular as the other franchises they have.
But I think it would sell well as here is no other Deckard figure available.

After seeing their attempts at Indiana Jones and Han Solo, poor Deckard wouldn't stand a chance.

I have a feeling Hot Toys wouldn't be interested in this even if the license were available to them. That's all the reason they need not to touch it, if Howard isn't a fan. Ask Star Trek.

I'd love a deckard, lookin at Han Solo & Indy efforts though I wouldn't have high hopes with the likeness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahhaa. I know I'm terrible with my threads. Dang it.
Still love you guys.
Thanks for keeping me in check.

I know there are rights issues but Sideshow was able to somehow get Escape from New York Snake Plissken sorted out.

I think the license is likely to small for the price and sales Hot Toys now go for, but I think Sideshow will likely touch Blade Runner in the next few years.....especially if Snake does well and proves there is a market for 1/6 80s smaller cult movies (relative to Terminator/Aliens/etc)

If they have PERS, they will most likely have Hannibal Chew design the eyes.
ojos+de+broma.jpg

I'd love Deckard, Rachel, and Batty. Doubt we'd get all of those though. More than likely it'll just be the main character. Batty's a MAYBE. Rachel's a pipe dream.

I braced myself for disappointment when I opened this thread. Lucky.

I'm a big fan of Blade Runner, and Harrison Ford's my favorite actor. I'd love to see an accurate Rick Deckard figure from Hot Toys. Yeah, they could definitely improve the likeness for Ford. From what I've seen of their Indy and the recent pics of Han Solo, the likeness is almost there. Almost.

Back