Bowen's Planet Hulk Sneak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for the sake of comparison:

Bowen:
Hulk%20Thing1.jpg

Sideshow:
watermark.php

Sideshow might be slipping...but they still win this round IMO!

They both look great in their own way and style but I still prefer the PF's.

Bowen Planet Hulk Statue : a statue so good, only a few are worthy to buy it IMO.

Just for the sake of comparison:

Bowen:
Hulk%20Thing1.jpg

Sideshow:
watermark.php

Sideshow might be slipping...but they still win this round IMO!

The bowen Thing has been out for at least 6-7 years...Bowen needs to revisit the character.And I think I like Randy's headsculpt of his new Kirbyesque Hulk better than the face sculpt of Sideshow's Andy B masterpiece...:horror

Im going to have to get 3 of Bowens hulk...

The new Green guy, Red Hulk, and Planet Hulk..

Sideshow is leaving me uninspired lately.. Bowen and CSMoore have gained my interest..

Im going to have to get 3 of Bowens hulk...

The new Green guy, Red Hulk, and Planet Hulk..

Sideshow is leaving me uninspired lately.. Bowen and CSMoore have gained my interest..

:rock

Too much great Hulk stuff coming from Bowen...

Don't forget Maestro Hulk from Future Imperfect, which is another must buy, imo.
hulk-inc-maestro.jpg

Im a massive fan of Bowens work. I will be getting all of his upcoming hulks for sure.

I am tempted to get all the Bowen Hulks as well but I will not miss the Planet Hulk piece. I wouldn't be upset if SSC came out with a Planet Hulk PF as well though. :monkey3

You realize that Bowen sculpts are awesome . . . . until they get painted up. So, if only they look as awesome as the master. I realize that Sideshow can blow it in the paint department, but Bowen's paint app is consistent in that it overall sucks and is underwhelming. Bowen needs to use Sideshow's painters!

You realize that Bowen sculpts are awesome . . . . until they get painted up. So, if only they look as awesome as the master. I realize that Sideshow can blow it in the paint department, but Bowen's paint app is consistent in that it overall sucks and is underwhelming. Bowen needs to use Sideshow's painters!

Funny, all 20 of my bowen statues have great paint jobs. whatddaya-know.

:lol:lol:rotfl

Have you ever actually seen a modern Bowen piece in person?

I pick and choose mine...I agree some paint apps are not as good as others..Bowen recently had a crappy factory, which he no longer uses...but for the most part...I think Bowen paint apps have improved...now if everyone would use the same factory as CS Moore...all would be merry. :D

I am not sure what you guys are talking about with the paint apps from Bowen. I have several full size ones, and not even a one have any lousy paint jobs, not even close.

They are as good as anyone elses IMO based on the 35 or so that I have. I don't know if this matters, most of mine are very low number and signed by Lee and Bowen. I don't think this matters though, as I have a few higher and mid number ones, all with EXCELLENT paint.

Back