Bowen HULK MADNESS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Randy said that the cactus will be removable for those who dont like it...its a desert base.

They still look great....i will just never understand that desicion. I mean who said..."nah hulk dont need no nipples"?

Consider that Bowen is more old school when it comes to the source material. You probably won't find many nipples in the older comics.

Sideshow usually goes for the more realistic approach.

Consider that Bowen is more old school when it comes to the source material. You probably won't find many nipples in the older comics.

Sideshow usually goes for the more realistic approach.

Uh HUH! Finally an adequate excuse for missing mammories! Now I will definately buy a few of these!

My only concern is...do I buy them now...or wait for the FB versions?:naughty

Question to those who buy from Bowen directly:

Can you buy more than one of the same statue from them, or do they limit how many you can get?

Last edited:
Question to those who buy from Bowen directly:

Can you buy more than one of the same statue from them, or do they limit how many you can get?

you can buy more than one as long as its not a very limited edition size.
in some cases they actually contact you and tell you they're only giving one if the edition size is very small like 400 or so for a hulk.

504558367_U5eE6-X3.jpg

Perfection IMO. I like this better then the PF HULK.

504558367_U5eE6-X3.jpg

Perfection IMO. I like this better then the PF HULK.

You made my cry a little...then vomit....then cry some more :monkey2 Don't get me wrong...its good....but so far nothing tops the Sideshow PF Hulk!

STFU, nipple boy. :lol :monkey3

um...if by nipple boy you imply I enjoy nipples...yes, yes I do. If by nipple boy you imply that I have nipples...yes, yes I do...if by nipple boy you are implying that I think bowen hulks should have nipples....yes, yes I do....

Back