Statue Boromir Maquette...Links to buy and waitlist in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boromir Maquette...Buy NOW!!. Links in 1st post !!.

You should be ok since the email stated a different date.

In regards to the waitlist e-mail I got it yesterday and it said i have till 9-21 when it converts to an order to cancel.

So I login to cancel the waitlist and its already converted to an order (9/20) and I check my e-mail it says its now an order.

Will there be a problem with the $25 refund if I cancel today.

The e-mail from Sideshow said i have till 9/21 but they converted it to an order today.

Nope, you should be fine canceling.

Placed a waitlist order last night.
Not holding much hope but :pray:

Placed a waitlist order last night.
Not holding much hope but :pray:

You and me both buddy. After seeing the Ringwraith preorder today, I NEED Boromir, Gimli, and Legolas :lol

I also got this today, why so many cancellations?

Cancellations are associated with desire for the product, money, and the old lady giving you a beat down for having too much stuff coming in through the door!!!!

Boromir just converted :yess:

Very nice piece! Can't wait to have one in hand :yess::panic::yess:

So i decided to add myself to the waitlist for all the statues in the fellowship for this line..yes i misjudged the popularity and made a mistake not ordering them right away.

Anyway literally 10 mins after i placed the waitlist order, i got an email saying my waitlist just converted for boromir ex :yess: They also already created a new TB* order for me. This has never happened to me before lol. Usually you get a warning saying your waitlist will convert within the next 48 hours etc.. something strange is definitely going on not that i am complaining!

now if glimli and legolas would do the same please!

My order just converted too. Very pleased.

Will this be the same scale as Ringwraith on Steed?
I'll probably have them next to each other.

Yes, it will. Theses though with the bases tend to be a bit taller.

Josh, did he mean the upcoming RWOS PF? Because if so, the scales will be vastly different...

I meant the old statue line when sideshow and weta worked together. If he meant the pf then yes the scale will be different.

I meant the old statue line when sideshow and weta worked together. If he meant the pf then yes the scale will be different.

I meant the old statue. Already own the RWOS. Thanks for the quick answer.

Hopefully the added height of the base compliments the fact the Ringwraith is mounted.

I meant the old statue. Already own the RWOS. Thanks for the quick answer.

Hopefully the added height of the base compliments the fact the Ringwraith is mounted.

No problem. I personally think they look great together.

Boromir is the only member of the fellowship that died i think (unless you count gandalf), which makes him special :wink1:

I've got the Ex on order, but I'm really starting to like the look of the arm down on the Reg version.

I've got the Ex on order, but I'm really starting to like the look of the arm down on the Reg version.

True. Both look cool. That's what I like about the Maquette line.
Basicly every charcater which has been made now is fine as regular edition. But I'm an exclusive fetishist, even if I display the regular version.. ._."
But as you're based i the US it doesn't make any price difference, does it?
For me as I live in the EU I allwas have to pay arround 250-280€ for the Ex. and could get a regular one for about 210-230.

Last edited:
Back