Boot25 Works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you doing a body repaint?

The client will obviously be very happy with the head but when they stick it on that figure it will look odd I think

Marvelous, Boot. You know someone actually gave me a picture of your work as part of the reference material? You're setting a standard, my friend.

Damn , that looks way to real. :google
Teddy , the sculpt might be going on a 1/6 figure , it might be about the right size seeing as though it's way to big for it's body.

Damn , that looks way to real. :google
Teddy , the sculpt might be going on a 1/6 figure , it might be about the right size seeing as though it's way to big for it's body.

:exactly: That;s what I was thinking.

Thanks a bunch guys! The tutorial is coming I just need to get caught up on the backlog first.:)

:panic: You are actually gonna be giving away your amazing trade secrets?! :panic:

uah...boot give us the tutorial please..i have been waiting since you announce in OSW forum to made the new tutorial..yihaaa.. but if u will..:peace

That would be awesome. I noticed his older repaint tutorial on OSW has the pics removed too, so a new one would really come in handy. :)

Re: Kaylee

392734457.jpg

Great paint app as always..but that sculpt stills creeps me
out a little..:lol

Awesome idea on Tito John and great work!, I was planning on doing the same thing out of a Lesnar if they ever make one of him maybe give Randy Couture a shot :)

I hope Trevor Grove sees how amazing you've made his sculpt look. That's mind blowing.

Back