Bonjour, dear collectors !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TEEDA

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello dear collectors,

I' m glad to have joined Sideshowcollectors forum that I' ve been following now for nearly 6 or 7 months to see all your marvelous collections.
The reason I decided to finally subscribe is that I wanted to share and to interact with you all.

I am a big fan of sci-fi and video games, I love Aliens, Predators,LOTR and mostly Star Wars and Terminator and Transformers.
I found sideshowcollectors when I discovered Blade figure and -800 figure from hottoys a while ago. before I was more into Starwars replicas, lightsaber replicas and Starwars figures as well as into Japanese tokusentai ( Kamen Rider ) and mechas(Zone Of The Enders,Gundam, Tranzor z, Mazinger , Evangelion etc ).
b3ptsg.jpg

My jaw dropped down when I fheard about the Enterbay T-800 1:4 figure last summer during a convention, and when I looked at it on the net, I just wanted it so bad.

And Finally today I received it and I can't wait to open it this week end (and hope I don't get the loose leg problem lol)
2jfjgi0.jpg

Anyway. SEE you all later on the forum and maybe more on the ALien & Robots topics. :wave

Back