BobbyC 1/3 scale Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is this a statue? The pic had 3 poses?

Some will be poseable using A new 1/3 articulated body as shown in the pic. Some will have static poses from what I remember but I could be wrong. All I know is it is amazing and people are gonna hate on anything no matter how great it looks.

This is kinda off topic but collectors have gotten so nitpicky that if you had heaths face cast and made a bust using that face cast and did not tell anyone about the face cast people would say its inaccurate and something is off.

I think it looks great and would love to own this! Just dont know if I even can as I know nothing about it other that Bobbys been working on it for a min

All I know is it is amazing and people are gonna hate on anything no matter how great it looks.

All I know is that everyone who's getting one of these (including the guy who's making them) will pretend it has zero flaws even when they're obvious and they'll all defend it like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread even if it's crappy.

I am not affraid of fixing things myself when need be but the new one bob has been working on is perfect but as you have stated you don't agree and that's ok as you are entitled to your opinion so we agree to disagree.

And just for the record, I've liked every Joker (in every format) that BobbyC has made. I've just had issues with certain things about them. Which is different than just flat out hating his work and thinking he's a talentless hack.

I am not affraid of fixing things myself when need be but the new one bob has been working on is perfect but as you have stated you don't agree and that's ok as you are entitled to your opinion so we agree to disagree.

No pics of the new one? :)

No pics of the new one? :)

None yet as Bob wants it to be complete. Trust me though when I say it is mind blowing. Pics do not do it justice and there are a few suprises for those lucky enough to get one. I will not say what as that is for bob to disclose but he is truly going all out.

And just for the record, I've liked every Joker (in every format) that BobbyC has made. I've just had issues with certain things about them. Which is different than just flat out hating his work and thinking he's a talentless hack.

Me too, that's why I keep remaking him,I think I will be satisfied with this one.
I remember having a Life before all this work.

There has been so many behind the scenes re works once I received all the clothes.
at this point the base is my only concern, however I think I have it figured out.
I'm a month out for final pics , there is always room for improvement on things, but to be honest I'm extremely proud of this one.

I know Bobby has put in a TON of hours and work into this project. And, I am very excited to be getting this new version.

Can't wait to have it home!

Me too, that's why I keep remaking him,I think I will be satisfied with this one.
I remember having a Life before all this work.

There has been so many behind the scenes re works once I received all the clothes.
at this point the base is my only concern, however I think I have it figured out.
I'm a month out for final pics , there is always room for improvement on things, but to be honest I'm extremely proud of this one.

Sounds great man! I am really looking forward to final pictures!

I am extremely late in the game on this one, having just discovered this thread today...

I drove to Detroit from Chicago a couple weeks ago to pick up my Cinemaquette T-800. Not that I'll get the chance to buy on of these 1/3 Jokers...I just think my wife's reaction to driving to Detroit on my weekends to buy statues would be :gah: :rotfl

PM sent to you BobbyC.

I know it's a 7 year bump, but since these don't get shared too often, just wanted to show you guys a more recent one. I think it's one of his best, very cool in person. I'm quite pleased with it. Sorry about using different cameras for the photos. I hope it's just my dinky work computer that is causing them to look so grainy.

FPUjHp4.jpg

sCsBJwM.jpg

AYsAM9Y.jpg

TO3Ngzo.jpg

krJe1R3.jpg

atnzdQi.jpg

We7DvFf.jpg

qLkLcPC.jpg

eJ5MZwa.jpg

Back