Boba Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the regular version ordered through SS.

Today I get my shipping notice, and I saw they shipped me the Exclusive version instead.

Me thinks there was a few cancellations. :lol

geto10 said:
Tom, so what number did you get? :)

I got #271, but I'm getting it replaced because of a few things--mostly the antenna won't stay up--so I will end up with a higher number than that, but the important thing is that he looks really fantastic. I've waited a long time for this, and I wasn't at all disappointed.

tomandshell said:
I got #271, but I'm getting it replaced because of a few things--mostly the antenna won't stay up--so I will end up with a higher number than that, but the important thing is that he looks really fantastic. I've waited a long time for this, and I wasn't at all disappointed.

I hope you'll get your number some day! :D

geto10 said:
I hope you'll get your number some day! :D
Thanks! I still have hope that a board member will end up with it and we can work out a trade.

Anyway, here's the one I have (which is now boxed up again):

fettpf1xt1.jpg

tomandshell said:
Thanks! I still have hope that a board member will end up with it and we can work out a trade.

fettpf1xt1.jpg

Very niiiiiice!

borat_trailer250c.jpg

Wow, Tom, the best pics of Boba yet imo.
Thanks for posting with imageshack also ;) :chew

I hope you can find # 42,
I have asked Kahty to hold my shipment for 7 days but after seeing your pics, this is a keeper for sure.

mine will be shipped on 27th now. :maul

That's the best picture I've seen of this piece yet, Tom. Sorry about your limp antenna, though. :D

tomandshell said:

fettpf1xt1.jpg

Thank you for these swingset/outdoor shots Tom! And what a perfect time/light of day!

All I can say is....damn! I can't get these PF figures (gotta have SOME self-discipline in this hobby :)) but these shots are making me waver....he looks great....the sunlight really highlights the detail (not to mention being a great visual reminder of those skiff scenes in ROTJ)....

Good job Tom....and good luck with getting him replaced without incident.

Very nice... I was hoping my first PF would arrive today (Exc. Leia) but instead Fed-Ex delivered my first Medicom (Stormtrooper). I've also got a PF Grievous on the way--- even though your Boba looks really cool I think I'll hold off on him as I'm pretty impressed by what I've seen of the Medicom Boba--- but then of course I thought I'd only get 12" and stay away from the PF line entirely--look how that's working for me... :monkey3

tomandshell said:
I know this ended up being a controversial piece, but this was my dream statue and it totally blew me away. I am really just so happy with it. It's the ultimate Star Wars PF and the detail is just amazing. I love it to death and I can safely say that of all the collectibles I own from all the lines from all the different companies, this one is without a doubt my very favorite. It's not just my favorite Fett collectible, it's my favorite collectible... PERIOD.

It is everything I hoped it would be and I consider this to be a home run, five star, standing ovation, crowning achievement from Sideshow. This is my favorite character of all, realized absolutely perfectly in 1/4 scale. I am actually a little bummed because there will never be another piece that, for me, can ever be as satisfying as this one. It's all downhill from here. Many of us have our own dream pieces, and to actually have mine produced and receive it yesterday was a very happy moment. None of the plastic controversy can dampen my enthusiasm for this--not a bit. Personally, this is the best you can get.

Exactly my sentiments. This piece is everything I had hoped for plus more. It puts all the others to shame, imho.

It's probably just the camera, but his hands look a bit too big.

Other than that - he looks awesome.

Tin

Back