Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MY BOBA FETT JUST SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!

tomandshell said:
I think so!

I showed mine to a friend this week, and what was his response?

"Wow! But the tube on his arm is kinked in two places."

I wanted to punch him in the gut. When I have my final piece, I am going to feed some wire into the tubes so that they will look like the prototype and hold their shape when bent. I almost never do any tinkering with my stuff, but this one little adjustment will make him look just that little bit better.

Mine's kinked in two places as well. There are a couple things on this I would fix, but I'm not really concerned over it because this is the coolest piece ever, hands down.

Mine is here and looks great not a thing I can really complain about. The only thing I dont like is how the jetpack attachs.

How does it attach? Is it difficult, I hate when it is difficult to put the accessories on, I'm always afraid I'll break something...

Agent0028 said:
How does it attach? Is it difficult, I hate when it is difficult to put the accessories on, I'm always afraid I'll break something...
It hangs on two hooks, its not hard to put on its just not as secure as I would like. And if he tried to use it the pack would just take off:lol

And then he wouldn't have gone into the sarlacc.

I assume that the jetpack is fully functional, right?

I have seen no disclaimer stating otherwise, as we saw with the lightsabers in the 12" line.

Can't wait to try it out--I'm going to toss mine off the roof and watch him go!!!!

:chew :chew :chew

Agent0028 said:
And then he wouldn't have gone into the sarlacc.
Or even made it into the fight. He would have been just sitting there saying look at that fight:lol

I could see Fett sitting on the barge saying, "Damn their getting their asses kicked, but Jabba's dead so unless someone else is going to pay me, I'll have another drink."

BOBA FETT A PF ???

MWHAHAHA STAR WARS FANS AND THEIR ENDLESS DEBATES ON THE FREAK BOARD.....WILL IT EVER STOP ???

YO PLASTIC BOBA AINT PREM. FORMAT !!!

THIS IS A PREMIUM FORMAT.......

hulk1.jpg

JOIN THE MARVEL CLUB AND SMELL THE POLYSTONE BABY !!!!

Re: BOBA FETT A PF ???

Wow...125 dollars more than Fett for grey paint and blue pants...:monkey3

P.S. You're a troublemaker. :lol

I was just totally thinking, we need another PF Fett thread. Nice. I do agree though.:lol

KitFisto said:
If I cared about the Hulk at all maybe I would. :emperor

Amen. I'm a Star Wars fan, not a Hulk fan so that statue means absolutely nothing to me. Why is there even a new thread about this in the first place? :confused:

So Hulk which is polystone(plastic) with some minimal fabric is PF. Yet, Boba is not? :lol

Back