Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MY BOBA FETT JUST SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!

My Lord said:
Uploading pics to photobucket. It's taking forever...

Quick first impressions, detail, and weathering is incredible. Put Fett on my bathroom scale, and he ways about 8.5 pounds.

That's including the base I take it?

First pics:

SSCPFBobaFett001.jpg

SSCPFBobaFett006.jpg

A very nice pic, My Lord!

How many pieces does he come in, and how easy is he to unpack and assemble?

Wow, nice pics! I can't imagine cancelling this. I think some people are going to regret doing that.

The colours on the helmet and armour look nowhere near as off as the 'official' Sideshow pics.
P.S what number did ya get??

looks freakin cool
I cant wait for mine to get here - although I still have not recieved my shipping email yet, so who knows when I'll get it.

carbo-fation said:
Great pics ML! You should open up a separate thread for Boba Fett Pics only!

I was going to avoid the Fett photo thread so that I wouldn't be spoiled when mine arrived.

Too late!!!

But he looks awesome.

"I am a moron...and this is my wife. She's frosting the cake with a paper knife. All that we've got here is Chinese made. It's a little bit cheezy...but it's nicely displayed." Frank Zappa

LOOKS GREAT, LESS FILLING!! Is it indestructable? Do you think you can drop it without it breaking? Does it bounce? Enquiring minds want to know!!!

tomandshell said:
SSCPFBobaFett011.jpg

I just can't imagine somebody criticizing the quality on display in that picture.

but Tom it is all scratched up.

kodiak8658 said:
"I am a moron...and this is my wife. She's frosting the cake with a paper knife. All that we've got here is Chinese made. It's a little bit cheezy...but it's nicely displayed." Frank Zappa

LOOKS GREAT, LESS FILLING!! Is it indestructable? Do you think you can drop it without it breaking? Does it bounce? Enquiring minds want to know!!!
I think that it will be just as durable as Polystone PF, maybe a lil more.

My Fett has been on the truck for 10 hours now and still no delivery.

Curse the FedEx man!!!!

:emperor :emperor :emperor

Back