Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite a resurgence on the Boba Fett Premium Format thread. Congrats to all who've picked him up recently, it's a great piece!

Here's a few more pics of mine with custom helmet by nattyd painted by Eric over dentedhelmet about 4 years ago. Recently I took the 'padding' out of the front thigh pockets, always bothered me that it looked so puffy...like a football player. Looks way better without IMO. He's gonna look GREAT perched in front of the Han Solo in Carbonite PF!

Anyways, I placed him on top of a small stand to get these shots, normally he's up on top of the curio.

6841643226_9b3eff3c81_z.jpg

6988054633_8d94485377_z.jpg

6841642054_4ab1bd22c3_z.jpg

6987766239_b7dbb89e07_z.jpg

6987767191_db8b4055ed_z.jpg

6841645500_5c5fb2477a_z.jpg

6841646166_49e703424b_z.jpg

6841646894_ded6821c4d_z.jpg

Love your custom helmet, looks amazing!

i was never happy with this figure since i got it years ago. I also bought Nattys new helmet sculpt, but felt it was really undersized, not Nattys fault, i think the figure itself is larger than 1/4, and i like my Fetts with a more oversized bucket, so i'm attempting my own helmet resculp using part from Nattys.

Hopefully i'll have pics soon(ish)

i was never happy with this figure since i got it years ago. I also bought Nattys new helmet sculpt, but felt it was really undersized, not Nattys fault, i think the figure itself is larger than 1/4, and i like my Fetts with a more oversized bucket, so i'm attempting my own helmet resculp using part from Nattys.

Hopefully i'll have pics soon(ish)

I don't share your views, but I'm definitely interested in seeing the result. :)

Well, I finally got around to making a review of this one today. I hope you find it useful. If you have any questions or anything, just let me know.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEeYt0-bstQ[/ame]

hey Chris,
would you tell me where you got the black turn table from ?

I really enjoyed the review Chris, great job, :clap You can tell how much you like/love this PF. It probably would have been better if the artifact could also have been used as an alternate stand.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the review Chris, great job, :clap You can tell how much you like/love this PF. It probably would have been better if the artifact could also have been used as an alternate stand.

I'm very glad you enjoyed it. :)
Yea, they kind of failed on that artifact. It's an interesting idea. But the fact that it doesn't even come with a display stand... That's just lame. Then they shouldn't use one on the product pictures. That's kind of admitting that it's essential in order to make use of the artifact.

Back