Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok next time someone goes to DLand, take a picture of it, id love to see where they displayed it. To cool that Disney is displaying something we have displayed in our homes! Just adds to the cool factor on this piece!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Ok next time someone goes to DLand, take a picture of it, id love to see where they displayed it. To cool that Disney is displaying something we have displayed in our homes! Just adds to the cool factor on this piece!

Looks like Rusty will hook you up. But as a boring text description preview - the exhibit has a lot of typical museum-esque cases. Some 1:1 props, some 1/6 figures.

I realized I misread the post I quoted - the display I saw had Sideshow's 1/6 Boba and Jango - I don't think it had a PF. It did have something else in the case that I'm forgetting.

Thinking about getting this figure... I'm already getting the 1/4 scale Hot Toys BobaFett. I'm also thinking of getting the Premium Vader. And that would more or less complete my collection. What can ppl who own both 1/4 Bobas say about the figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking about getting this figure... I'm already getting the 1/4 scale Hot Toys BobaFett. I'm also thinking of getting the Premium Vader. And that would more or less complete my collection. What can ppl who own both 1/4 Bobas say about the figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well the big thing is HT's is Jedi and the PF is Empire so the colour in the costume is a bit different. Neither are 100% to screen accurate but the HT's one feels closer. Poseablity is nice but there are so many little bits and pieces on him that I have already had a few break off while setting him up and from him just falling over a few times. Luckily been able to fix most of them so nothing noticeable. That being said, I loved the HT's base until I saw the PF, he just looks way cooler for some reason. Everybody that has come over and seen them has commented on how nice the PF is and it seems to get all the attention. If I had to keep one and get rid of one the PF would be the keeper for me even tho I have a crooked sticker on his chest, it's that nice.

I don't know what they do in Disneyland, but it's also in Disney World. It's in a glass case behind a sales counter, but it's a good looking piece. I just don't care for Boba Fett, so I wouldn't buy it. I do like the stance, pose, etc about the statue, though.

So there is still a chance ! :yess: lol

image.jpg

Back