Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful Fett collection Darthrusty. They look great together!

Do you have the life size Fett on order? [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Beautiful Fett collection Darthrusty. They look great together!

Do you have the life size Fett on order? [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Thank you, sir. :wave
No, I don't have the full size Fett on order. That's wwwaaaaaaaayyy outta my price range. & I don't have any room for it :lol
Funny thing is, I'm much more a Vader guy. But I enjoy Boba Fett too.

That is how you should display them.... They look awesome together!!!

Believe me, I was tempted. Especially when I sat back, after taking the photos, & just enjoyed them all together as I uploaded the images. However, that shelf is one of the few places that will fit my MR Stormtrooper Blaster display base.

I just got mine in recently and its looks freagin amazing! Very happy with this purchase!

Quick question: is the hand you attach supposed to be a snug fit or very loose fit?

Mine looks fine when attached but can be very very easily removed. It hasn't fallen off , but with very little effort it can be pulled out easily...almost too easily. Is it supposed to be this way?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Nevermind, the magnet didn't make full contact and after messing with it a little it connected. Not as strong as the PF Spidey magnets but strong enough to where I don't have to worry about it falling out.

Nevermind, the magnet didn't make full contact and after messing with it a little it connected. Not as strong as the PF Spidey magnets but strong enough to where I don't have to worry about it falling out.

Yup I had the same issue as well. It's a very weak magnet but it does stay in just fine.

I saw this guy at my Local CBS and something about the neck seemed 'off'. Like there was too much of a gap between the body and the shoulders or the neck was too skinny or something. It really turned me off. Is the head adjustable or something or perhaps they didn't have the head all the way on? Anyone have an explanation?

Finally, is the overall height accurate per SSC website? Can someone confirm?

Thanks!

Yes it did! Got my copy. Best film of 2015..... Well maybe not the best but defiantly the most fun of 2015 :)

I decided to hold off on purchasing because I can see it being pretty cheap come Black Friday later this year and I wouldn't want to watch it again until the holidays anyway. :)

I saw this guy at my Local CBS and something about the neck seemed 'off'. Like there was too much of a gap between the body and the shoulders or the neck was too skinny or something. It really turned me off. Is the head adjustable or something or perhaps they didn't have the head all the way on? Anyone have an explanation?

Thanks!

You have to pull up his turtle neck to hide the head peg

Thanks!
The head is also adjustable, on a ball and socket joint. Not at home to measure the height right now.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Thanks!

I measured BF at about 25" to the tip of the rocket on his jetpack.
As others have said, the head is completely adjustable. Maybe it wasn't pushed down all the way on the one that you saw.

Back