Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

I FOUND THE PICS. I DON'T BELIEVE IT.

This is quite possibly the most expensive and time consuming prank anyone's ever pulled. HE'S DISPLAYING DARTH TALON ON A CARDBOARD BOX FOR ****S SAKE.

This is quite possibly the most expensive and time consuming prank anyone's ever pulled. HE'S DISPLAYING DARTH TALON ON A CARDBOARD BOX FOR ****S SAKE.

PM me a link if you can, I'd love to see them.

Yep I need to see this also...

Link please Swift :)

And he doesn't have the lightsaber ARMS put into Malgus, Maul, or Talon! WTF?

EDIT: I'm reading through the Galactus thread and I want to die.

Some people actually use the display boxes as stands as they are a) quite sturdy and often times look like a great base ;p Not regular cardboard boxes though :|

Is CBG a "bad guy" on here? I actually met him in person when he bought my Grievous PF and thought he was a very friendly guy.

Is CBG a "bad guy" on here? I actually met him in person when he bought my Grievous PF and thought he was a very friendly guy.

I don't think he's a bad guy at all. He's just constantly picked on for some of the stuff he posts. When he first joined, his post count shot through the roof in a matter of months and nobody believed half of what he said about his collection. Then when he finally posted pics, people couldn't believe what he said was true. He takes the constant jabbing quite well. I've never seen him lose his cool on here.

I don't think he's a bad guy at all. He's just constantly picked on for some of the stuff he posts. When he first joined, his post count shot through the roof in a matter of months and nobody believed half of what he said about his collection. Then when he finally posted pics, people couldn't believe what he said was true. He takes the constant jabbing quite well. I've never seen him lose his cool on here.

Just read through the Galactus thread and man I'm in a bit of shock....

It's crazy that's for sure but hats off to CBG for taking all the cracks and jokes like a champion.

That guy make me laugh....

I remember when he posted ~50 statues for sale at fair prices, said they were all sold to some mystery buyer when members tried to buy some, then like magic they reappeared a week later for much higher prices. Not just the goofy posts that he gets roasted for.

I would be down for a CBG PF with exclusive warning notes and tissues

Any chance this is in today's newsletter?!* :pray:

* if not in current newsletter, I reserve the right to ask this every Thursday until SS announces this piece.

Back