Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

The first was not perfect, but at least it's true PF.

So a full fabric flight suit would make it a "true" pf? The new Fett appears to have fabric flight vest, cape and braids. His body being sculpt or appearing to will have a heavier feel to the actual statue, allow with a base that'll require a solid base. I'll take that over a plastic under body, rubber base, lame ex, bad helmet and armor sculpt, along with painting inaccuracies to name a few.

Always enjoy when these threads take a turn. Why is it no one can realize SS will never please all of us at the same time?!

The suit looks fabric to me :dunno. You haters sure are quick to call this crap based off ONE crappy photo. Wait until we see some high res pics. Geez

Plus, even with the crappy photo it's still a huge win of a piece!

Plus SSC and Hot Toys really don't have the 1:6 license, if we're being technical. I believe Hasbro owns the actual right and "rents" it to SSC and now Hot Toys by extension.

What was so "premium" about the first statue? I have it, but it's nothing more than a 1/4 Fett statue to me.
compared to the new version, for me PF is the normal base where exposed is the figure without unnecessary crap

Always enjoy when these threads take a turn. Why is it no one can realize SS will never please all of us at the same time?!

HAHA exactly. People complain about mixed media (Which I personally love) so they take it easy on the fabric and different people complain too much of it is sculpted. Poor guys can't win!

Plus, even with the crappy photo it's still a huge win of a piece!

Plus SSC and Hot Toys really don't have the 1:6 license, if we're being technical. I believe Hasbro owns the actual right and "rents" it to SSC and now Hot Toys by extension.

Yes it is!! :duff

Hey guys... It's a fabric flight suit. My buddy Alex did the paint job on this bad boy. He also did the lifesize Fett...

The flight suit, vest and cape are all fabric

There we go! Our prayers have been answered.

View attachment 107509

How are people coming into this not knowing its a 1/4 PF?:slap

Reminds me of Takara showing off what clearly was a Soundwave silhouette and so many people claiming it was Shockwave. Some people....:lol

On that note, the ROTJ version is my favorite Fett look but this may force me to get rid of my first one. Uh oh.

preview_Bobav02.jpg

I don't read so good, but when I sound it out and clap the syllables, I'm pretty sure it reads "Premium Format Figure."

Hey guys... It's a fabric flight suit. My buddy Alex did the paint job on this bad boy. He also did the lifesize Fett...

Good maybe then the ass hat in this thread will shut up.

Is this a PF? Looks the same as the first one?? I was hoping for more of the mythos kind of Boba Fett. This one and the first one almost has the same pose.

Serious???? Damn that's a great job then if that suit is fabric. Wow...very impressive.

We need more pics!

This is ESB Fett, help or not from TDH, he will be superior to the first PF. The help from TDH is just icing on the cake.

Back