Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

It's 1/4 scale.

So.......that doesn't make it a premium format. It's just a statue with a fabric cape. Good god SS thank god you lost the Star Wars licence!

I'll,stick with the first version which is worlds better than this thing. At least it's a true PF.

This base is pure win. Total bespin.

I wouldn't say it beats anything by 200%...the mythos is pretty epic.

Looks like they caught the dynamic pose similar to the second kotobukiya Fett from a few years ago...very very well done. Gives the character some dimension.

Instant buy for me.
The mythos it's great, no doubt, but I was think more in terms of how he looks on the film. I still need to pick up the Boba mythos again. It looks like they fixed the chest, colors, and the base and pose so far is what makes it great. The Rex PF and Boba mythos had an incredibly similar pose. I'd say this is the best ESB Fett so far

Wow! Looks incredible. Will be ordering! Now where are the rest of the star wars statues sideshow? You're killing me! 1 Premium Format? That's it? My bank account is getting too full sideshow. Don't you want my money?

Also, are there pics of the rest of their star wars stuff? Could we possibly see some new busts or dioramas?

So.......that doesn't make it a premium format. It's just a statue with a fabric cape. Good god SS thank god you lost the Star Wars licence!

I'll,stick with the first version which is worlds better than this thing. At least it's a true PF.
+1 I see that someone else here thinks :)

You must be trolling right? We can't tell what's fabric or not from the pic for sure. But what it looks like is that everything other than the braids that should be fabric (Jumpsuit and cape) are. So how is this any different than the first one? This IS a premium format and you're incredibly rude and inflammatory comments that you are happy sideshow lost a license and therefore business (Even though they didn't and you've totally made that up) on a site literally made to talk about said company that makes products we all love, makes you look like a jack ass.

So go away if you don't like it. Or you could be reasonable like everyone else here and when you don't like something and use your big boy words to explain what they could improve.

Looks nice

10577032_10152386500974145_8209845674958132594_n.jpg

ESB! Nice! :rock

I'll make sure to send you a cookie soon.

I do hope the head can be articulated

Instagram: SoySith

You must be trolling right? We can't tell what's fabric or not from the pic for sure. But what it looks like is that everything other than the braids that should be fabric (Jumpsuit and cape) are. So how is this any different than the first one? This IS a premium format and you're incredibly rude and inflammatory comments that you are happy sideshow lost a license and therefore business (Even though they didn't and you've totally made that up) on a site literally made to talk about said company that makes products we all love, makes you look like a jack ass.

So go away if you don't like it. Or you could be reasonable like everyone else here and when you don't like something and use your big boy words to explain what they could improve.

Trolling....nope take a look i am a member.

Dont have to have the same opinion as you, nor care if you don't like my opinion.

Big boy words.........well ok you lost me there.

Hell yes I am happy SS lost the Star Wars license (of which they have on 1/6 & 1/4 figures) At least with HT we will have quality releases that are worth the inflated prices that we all pay for this stuff.

If this suit is sculpted as it looks in the photos, then this is a perfect example of how SS has become lazy on most of their releases yet still charging rates that don't reflect the product. An opinion shared by Many members of this board not just me.

The Snowtrooper was a great release and I love the piece. By definition a premium format....but this one........thus far nothing I see about it makes it a Premium Format. If I am wrong then so be it, but sculpted suit with the only fabric being a cape and wookie hair makes this a statue and not a premium format. Sorry it is what it is.

His vest appears to be soft goods as well.

If you prefer the first one with all the inaccuracies more power to you. I'm sure you'll be able to find one for a good price after this beauty hits.
The first was not perfect, but at least it's true PF.

As far as labeling something a PF in relation to soft goods, SS strayed from that some time back. They have even said not all their PF will utilize soft goods, but it will still fall in their PF line of collectibles.

Well at least there may not be any complaining about this Fett's weight as a statue. :lol

I agree though, should be fabric....no excuse. Malgus only has a fabric cape though and I love him so whatcha gonna do I guess.

Looks sweet though.

Hell yes I am happy SS lost the Star Wars license (of which they have on 1/6 & 1/4 figures) At least with HT we will have quality releases that are worth the inflated prices that we all pay for this stuff.

Where did you hear Sideshow lost the Star Wars license?

When someone asked SSAlex today this is what she said:

Sideshow still has the Star Wars license. So yes, both Hot Toys and Sideshow are producing Star Wars collectibles.

Back